- 1 Opening sequence
- 2 Happy Egg Day To You (episode #3)
- 3 A Man's Best Friend is His Dogasaurus (episode #16)
- 4 Monday Night Clawball (episode #32)
- 5 Allo & Cos-Stego Meet the Abominable Snowman (episode #36)
- 6 Lochs and Bay Gulls (episode #43)
- 7 The Museum of Natural Humans (episode #56)
- 8 Scales of Justice (episode #62)
- 9 I Got Those 'Ol Reptilon Blues Again, Mommasaur (episode #63)
- 10 External links
- Ankylo: The Dinosaucers are leaving, Bossasaur!!
- Genghis Rex: Well, FOLLOW THEM!
Happy Egg Day To You (episode #3)
Scene: Allo (with devolver) and Genghis Rex (with fossilizer) are in a Mexican standoff
- Allo: I may be a fossil in a second, but not before you're devolved into a tyrannosaurus with a brain the size of a pea!
A Man's Best Friend is His Dogasaurus (episode #16)
- Ankylo: I think we Tyrannos have been licked!
- Ankylo gets licked by a giant dino-dog that vaugley resembles Odie from Garfield and Friends
Monday Night Clawball (episode #32)
- Teryx: When do we get to cheer?
- Sara: When our team does something good.
- Teryx: I think I'll have a seat.
... then later ...
- Teryx: Now can we cheer? He's in the end zone!
- Sara: Wrong end zone! Two points for them.
- Teryx: I'm gonna get a conifer burger and some fern fries. (walks away)
Allo & Cos-Stego Meet the Abominable Snowman (episode #36)
- Allo: Calm down now, tell me what you saw.
- Stego: A big ugly monster!
- Allo: Oh, don't be silly, Stego. We're the biggest ugliest monsters on this planet.
- Who: Two pastrami on rye, comin' up.
- Allo: Could I have mine on white bread?
- Who: What are you, an Eagle Scout?
- Allo: Now listen mister... uh...
- Who: Who.
- Allo: Who who?
- Who: You lookin' for work as a night owl? My name is Who.
- Stego: You're who?
- Who: Who!
- Stego: That's what I said.
- Who: What?
- Stego: Who!
- Who: What?!?
- Stego: Never mind!
- Who: Oh, he's the cook.
- Stego: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
- Allo: Stego, you tried to trick me!
- Stego: [like Lou Costello] I've been a baaaaaaad dino.
- Stego: This area isn't on the map. All it shows is Mount Himalaya.
- When: HIMALAYA! That's where it happened. Slowly I turned, then I saw him.
- Stego: [backing away nervously] Allo?
- When: I crept closer, step by step, inch by inch... Then, I went CRAZY!
- When causes an avalanche to fall on Stego
Lochs and Bay Gulls (episode #43)
- Genghis Rex: The Dinosaucers! It can't be! You were all fossilized into rocks!
- Ichy: The only rocks around here are the ones in your head, fang face.
The Museum of Natural Humans (episode #56)
Scene: the Dinosaucers and Secret Scouts are holding the Tyrannos at gunpoint
- Allo: You lose again, Genghis Rex!
- Dimetro: [indicating David] Thanks to the Secret Scouts!
- Genghis Rex: Secret Scouts, indeed! You'll get your yours, Dinonerds!!
- Rex throws a smokebomb and the Tyrannos run away
Scene: David's skateboard lands empty at Lava Dome 2
- Allo: That human is such a practical joker. Why can't they be like we are: perfect in every way?
- Dimetro: What's the matter with humans today?
Scales of Justice (episode #62)
Scene: The Dinosaucers are in court defending against Tyranno litigation
- Judge: Are you illegal aliens?
- Allo: We never illegally crossed your border; we dropped straight down from outer space!
- Judge: [speechless]
- Cut to shot of Ichy just barely restraining himself from laughing out loud
I Got Those 'Ol Reptilon Blues Again, Mommasaur (episode #63)
Scene: Genghis Rex and Princess Dei escape from the palace on Reptilon after failing their mission
- Princess Dei: [derisively mimicking Rex] I'll kidnap the Dinosorceror and Dinosorceress and rule Reptilon! Heh heh!
- Genghis Rex: [like Ralph from The Honeymooners] One of these days, Dei! One of these days! Pow! Zoom! Right to the Earth!