- Most of the time you're playing the crazy girl or the stripper - always the stripper! I mean, how many strippers can I play. I can do a lap dance phenomenally, and that's not a good sign, because I'm not a stripper.
- Everybody has a card that says they're a producer. I learned very quickly that if a producer wants to have dinner with me, he doesn't want to cast me, he wants to fuck me. If he wants to call my manager and set up a meeting, then that's another thing.
- ""Model of the Week"". Askmen.com. April 2007.
- It wasn't until in the last year and a half that I started making fun of myself and the fact that I have big boobs. I never really was comfortable with my large breasts. And I went to the plastic surgeon, and almost got a breast reduction. I didn't do it, thankfully.
- ""Five words that must never be uttered ever again"". ThisIsWhatWeDoNow.com. July 2005.
- I'm aware that people see me as a sex symbol, and it’s getting me attention. But I know I can act.
- Jones, Cory (August 2006). ""Who's Your Caddy?"". Maxim Magazine Online. Retrieved on 2007-01-23.
- I can't imagine topping this. Really. I can't imagine doing like Little House on the Prairie gone wrong or something. I really think this will be it.