Dmitry Olegovich Rogozin (Russian: Дми́трий Оле́гович Рого́зин; born 21 December 1963) is a Russian diplomat and politician, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Russia, vice-premier of Russian Government in charge of defense industry.
- Tremble, bourgeoisie! You're screwed. :)
- Original: Дрожите, буржуи! Кирдык вам)
- in Twitter, on the commissioning of the first Borei class nuclear ballistic missile submarine. (January 9, 2013)
- The whole criminal world is in Parliament!
- Original: Весь криминальный мир уже в депутатах!
- on Russian lawmakers (2006). Itogi (Russian language Magazine), No 4/554 (January 22, 2007)
- Every former w. who has aged wants to give lectures about morals, especially during tours and gigs abroad…
- Original: Каждая бывшая б. с возрастом стремится читать всем лекции о морали. Особенно во время зарубежных турне и гастролей…
- in Twitter, on Madonna's recent statement on behalf of the punk rock group Pussy Riot, using an abbreviated form of the Russian word for whore (Augus 08, 2012)
- Rogozin vs. Madonna
- Rogozin tweets criticism of Madonna
- …They are countries that were formerly part of either the Soviet Union or Warsaw Pact. We call them NATO's Komsomol.
- Original: …Это страны, которые раньше были либо частью Советского Союза, либо Варшавского договора. Мы их называем «натовский комсомол».
- Dmitry Rogozin in an interview for radio station "Echo of Moscow", Oct.18, 2010
- In my former constituency there is stud "Khrenovskoy" and that stud is older than all of the United States, older than America. Naturally, that's why we have archaic views.
- В моем бывшем избирательном округе есть конезавод «Хреновской», – конезавод старше, чем все США, чем Америка как таковая. Естественно, поэтому у нас взгляды архаичнее.
- Галерея – городской еженедельник полезной информации, стр.6 (Gallery – city weekly) Dec. 23-29, 2009, p.6
Quotes about Rogozin 
- Mr. Rogozin is a charismatic orator with a rascally sense of humor, and he at times has succeeded in charming his rivals in Brussels even as he was upbraiding them. More than once in the interview, he ended long discourses in Russian about his views on relations with the West by uttering a single English word that captured how he likes to be viewed: “Troublemaker!”
- Russia Adopts Blustery Tone Set by Envoy, The New York Times, August 28, 2008
- …Russia’s envoy to NATO, Dmitri O. Rogozin, who is known as irascible and an outspoken nationalist and who once hung a poster of Stalin in his office in Brussels, was appointed a deputy prime minister overseeing the military-industrial complex.
- Political Promotions in Russia Appear to Belie President’s Promise of Reform, The New York Times, December 28, 2011