Steven M. Greer
Dr. Steven M. Greer (June 28, 1955) is an emergency and trauma physician , a former chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital in Lenoir, North Carolina, and a lifetime member of Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. 
- These testimonies establish once and for all that we are not alone. Technologies related to extraterrestrial phenomena are capable of providing solutions to the global energy crisis, and other environmental and security challenges. (May 9, 2001) 
- We're not alone. There are life forms out there, which while they are not hostile, have clearly shown that they're not pleased with our tendency to put weapons in space. (May 9, 2001) 
- If you got bombarded and shot down from the sky and mistreated, how would you behave? (May 9, 2001) 
- Greer's response after being asked why extraterrestrials had not made contact with the general public.
- We have confirmation - and I'm not going to give the name yet because we are trying to coax this guy out of the closet - but one of the senior most people in the SETI project, which is the Carl Sagan Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Effort, has confirmed to the Disclosure Project, this is one of the senior most people, that they have received multiple extraterrestrial signals ... but that now they are getting external human, probably NRO (National Reconnaissance Office) or NSA jamming of those signals and they are getting very frustrated. The question is why hasn't the SETI project, funded by Paul Allen who's the co-founder of Microsoft, come forward with this information? I'm a little uncomfortable even mentioning this, except for the fact that the public needs to know that this effort, which has received a great deal of mainstream media attention, has actually confirmed to us from two inside sources that they have received extraterrestrial signals and have confirmed them as being extraterrestrial and that they have become increasing in frequency. (May 9, 2006) 
- They have had numerous extraterrestrial signals. They were apparently searching in a spectrum or in an area . . . where they hit the mother lode. The signals were so numerous that they began to have their systems externally jammed by some sort of human agency that did not want them to continue receiving those signals... [I received this information from a source in SETI.] This person, if I were to say who he is, almost every one your listeners would probably know the name. (July 30, 2006) 
- There is a major country in the world - G7 Country - that has decided to do this with us and has invited us to become the primary contactee to precipitate an event with these extraterrestrial vehicles with the full support of their air force, space command, everything, land and meet the leadership of this country with us facilitating this so that this can than be proximally disclosed to the world, and thats what we are doing eminent - what we are working on eminently. (February 11, 2007) 
- We can prove through the testimony and documents that we will be presenting that this subject has been hidden from members of Congress and at least two administrations that we are aware of, two presidential administrations. 
- There is a secret government -- a covert government -- operation that has dealt with this for at least 50 years. 
- People in Congress who make inquiries, and President Clinton who made inquires, are simply denied access. 
- It really is the same thing. They are identical issues.... The implication of having this information released is so vast, profound, and far-reaching that no aspects of life on earth would be unchanged. 
- ...the 10,000-pound gorilla that has been kept secret for about 50 or 60 years. 
- Greer's description of UFOs during an interview.
- ...the people who have dealt directly with the extraterrestrial evidence and the bodies. 
- Greer's response to the question: "If you had five minutes of television time around the world to convince the skeptics that you were right, what evidence would you show?"
- This thing came within a few hundred feet of us and only 10 feet above the ground. It signaled to us for about 10 or 15 minutes. It was an extraordinary event. 
- I was 8 or 9 when I had a sighting of a disk-shaped craft that convinced me that it was certainly not an airplane or anything conventional. 
- Back in the early 1960s, when I was eight or nine. Some neighborhood boys and I saw a disc-shaped, windowless object that hovered, silent, then simply vanished. My parents said, "That's very nice" and ignored it, but I knew what I'd seen, and it was life-changing. 
- They may be a quarter million years more advanced than we are technologically. Their technology will look like magic to us. I don't think that we should be running around thinking these are gods in flying saucers that we should worship. We need to take this in a very rational way. 
- Greer describing extraterrestrials.
- The conventional world of science thinks what I'm doing is nonsense, yet I'm one of the biggest skeptics in the UFO community because 90 percent of what I hear about this subject is nonsense. A lot of the information (about aliens) presented to the public is some kind of fantasy, but at its core there's always a little truth. 
- About 55 percent of the population believe that (UFOs) are real and that some segment of the government is hiding it from them. That's a majority of the population, more people than voted for Clinton in the last election. About 10 percent of Americans have seen (a UFO) at some point. If you go out and talk to people, they believe this stuff is real. 
- My parents believed that if you couldn't put it in a test tube, it didn't exist. 
- The secrecy hasn't been enforced because the government thinks people are going to freak out when they find we're not alone in the universe, not in 1999. What will be shocking is the scandal of the last 50 years of ecosystem destruction, when we've had the technology to avoid it since the late '50s. 
- Define proof. It's accepted that black holes exist, yet no one has ever seen one. We know they exist because of their effect on nearby objects. Do I have the left arm of ET strapped to a table? No. Are there (government) programs that do, and witnesses willing to come forward and testify to this in the right setting? Yes. 
- Billy Graham, for example, has stated that it's likely there are other life forms out there. His take on it is that we should regard them as children of God, even as humanity is. The Vatican came out with a similar statement three or four years ago. 
- Where you're going to have a problem is with your really orthodox groups, people who think the Earth is only 6,000 years old. They are going to see this as a threat to their very literalistic doctrines. 
- It's been by turns frustrating and fascinating and wonderful beyond imagination. If what I suspect is true, it's one of the most important milestones in human history to acknowledge that we are not alone in the universe. 
- Greer describes his campaign for disclosure.
- It was one to three football fields in length. It was massive, about 300 feet above the ground. It had three lights on the points of its triangle and a large red light beneath. 
- Lord, Mary (April 14, 1997). The Unending Search for UFOs. U.S. News & World Report. Archived from the original on 2007-05-12. Retrieved on 2007-05-12.
- Greer, Steven (1999). "About Steven M. Greer, M.D.". Extraterrestrial Contact: The Evidence and Implications. USA: Cataloging-in-Publication (Quality Books, Inc.). pp. 525. ISBN 978-0-96-732380-0.
- David, Leonard (May 9, 2001). "DO NOT PUBLISH: UFO Group Demands Congressional Hearing". Space.com. Retrieved on 2007-03-27.
- Watson, Rob (May 10, 2001). UFO spotters slam 'US cover-up'. BBC News. Retrieved on 2007-02-21.
- Steven M. Greer. (2006-05-09). SETI Has Made ET Contact [Recorded Conference]. Toronto, Canada: Disclosure Project.
- Vance, Ashlee (July 31, 2006). SETI urged to fess up over alien signals. The Register. Retrieved on 2007-02-21.
- SETI & ET Signals. Coast to Coast AM (July 30, 2006). Retrieved on 2007-05-11.
- Steven M. Greer. (2007-02-11). Steven M. Greer and G7 Country announce disclosure of ET [Recorded Conference]. Los Angeles, California: Disclosure Project.
- Kehnemui, Sharon (May 10, 2001). Men in Suits See Aliens as Part of Solution, Not Problem. Fox News Channel. Retrieved on 2007-05-10.
- McCullagh, Declan (May 10, 2001). Ooo-WEE-ooo Fans Come to D.C.. Wired News. Archived from the original on 2013-01-05. Retrieved on 2007-05-10.
- McCullagh, Declan (May 3, 1999). Energy, Physics, and Soda Pop. Wired News. Archived from the original on 2013-06-30. Retrieved on 2007-05-07.
- Mcdonald, Bill (May 3, 2002). A 10,000-pound gorilla offers a mental workout. The Portland Tribune. Retrieved on 2007-05-05.
- A. Bahls, Roy (March 22, 1995). Researcher's Close Encounters Convince Him Of Extraterrestrials. The Virginian-Pilot. Archived from the original on 2007-05-12. Retrieved on 2007-05-12.
- Bassior, Jean-Noel (November 2005). UFOs: What the Government Really Knows pp. 52. Hustler. Archived from the original on 2007-05-13. Retrieved on 2007-05-13.
- Pearson, Mike (June 6, 1999). Is The Proof Out There, Too?. Rocky Mountain News. Archived from the original on 2007-05-12. Retrieved on 2007-05-12.
- Hawley, David (May 8, 1993). Reach Out And Touch ... An Extraterrestrial. St. Paul Pioneer Press. Archived from the original on 2007-05-13. Retrieved on 2007-05-13.