Dune (TV miniseries)
Princess Irulan 
- If history teaches us anything, it is simply this: every revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction. And empires that rise, will one day fall.
- Arrakis. Dune. Wasteland of the Empire, and the most valuable planet in the Universe. Because it is here and only here, where spice is found. Without the spice, there is no commerce in the empire, no civilization. Arrakis. Dune. Home of the Spice, most valuable treasure in the universe. And he who controls it, controls our destiny.
- Arrakis. Dune. Once the wasteland of the universe, now and imperial capitol. because it is here, and only here, where the giant worms still thrive; creating spice. Still the greatest treasure in the universe, still the never ending cause of conspiracy, betrayal and murder.
- History is written on the sands of Arrakis. One chapter has ended, swept away by the whirlwind. One door has closed, but another has opened, and on the other side, our future.
Emperor Shaddam IV 
- Have you ever stared into the eyes of a religious fanatic, Baron? Suicide and martyrdom are often the same thing.
Duke Leto Atreides 
- On Caladan we ruled by air and sea. On Arrakis, we need desert power.
Lady Jessica 
- We are not the Harkonnens, you will be treated with respect here.
- There is no yield, this is to the death, boy!
- Sometimes it's better to miss an opportunity than to invite disaster.
- Rev. Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam: The boy may be worth saving, but for the father, nothing!
- Baron Harkonnen: Why do you think I tolerate the incompetence of your brother, because it amuses me?! Think, Feyd. Think. There must be method to this madness, even though you've been too dull to devise it.
- Baron Harkonnen: Still the same old arrogant Bene Gesserit cow!
- Baron Harkonnen: I want Leto Atreides to appreciate the beauty of what I've done to him. I want him to know that I, BARON VLADIMIR HARKONNEN, am the instrument of his family's demise. The extinction of House Atreides and the glorious ascension of House Harkonnen!
- Rev. Mother Ramallo: It will take more than courage to survive what's coming.
- Rev. Mother Ramallo: When religion and politics ride in the same cart, the whirlwind follows.
- Leto II: To know the future is to be trapped by it.
- Paul Muad'dib: The Golden Path is dangerous, son. It is the choice that I couldn't take.
- Bashar Tyekanik: There are many ways to lead an army, Princess. Being a warrior is only one of them, and not necessarily the greatest.
- Alia: Atreides power must never be marginalized by the chaos of democracy.
- Alia: I am no mere child, I awakened to consciousness in my mother's womb.
- Alia: Goodbye grandfather. It's time you meet the Atreides gom jabbar.
Dialogue (Children of Dune TV miniseries) 
- Chani: Will we ever have peace, Muad 'Dib?
- Paul Muad 'Dib: We'll have victory.
- Paul Muad 'Dib: We have eternity.
- Chani: You have eternity, I have only now.
- Farad'n: We offer our sincerest condolences on the death of your brother. Perhaps the alliance of our two families will help end the treachery which took his life. Treachery which was bred on Salusa Secundus.
- Alia: What did you say?
- Farad'n: I am ashamed to say that the beasts who killed Leto, son of Muad'dib, were created and trained on my planet.
- Alia: And the Regent of House Corrino knew of this?
- Farad'n: She planned it.
- Wensicia: How dare you!
- Farad'n: I'll dare quite a lot of things now mother. You've been quite inept at making decisions in my name. Decisions that I have found extremely distasteful.
- Wensicia: You insolent bastard!!
- Farad'n: Let's not discuss your shortcomings now, mother.
- Wensicia: I forbid you to say another word here.
- Farad'n: You forbid nothing. As heir to the throne of House Corrino, I am now the author of my own decisions. My mother is to be stripped of all titles and privileges of the House Corrino, she is no longer sovereign Regent of this family. She is from this moment forward banished!
- Wensicia: You're more of a man than I could ever imagine.
- Alia: And you can spend the rest of your days pondering that in utter darkness.
- Wensicia: Patience is something I have in abundance, in case you haven't noticed.
- Alia: Take her away.
- Ghanima: Wait. Did you have anything to do with the death of my brother?
- Farad'n: I knew nothing of the plot against you until it was too late. Forgive me, I am at your mercy. This is my wedding present to you. I have no dowry, only the truth.
- Ghanima: I believe him.
- Alia: Take her. Keep him. Perhaps he will amuse us with more tales of betrayal and double cross in the days to come.
- Wensicia: Don't you find it interesting, Jessica, how the sins of the mother, bloom in the children they bear?
- Rev. Mother Mohiam: Everywhere we turn his power confronts us. He is a curse.
- Wensicia: He is a messiah. You can't launch a frontal attack on a messiah. Even if you succeed, his martyrdom remains. But he is human and because he is human he has his weaknesses.