Eden of the East
I Picked Up a Prince
- Car Driver: Hey Asshole! Wanna die!
- Akira: Heeey! Are you okay?
Who Killed Akira Takizawa?
- Ōsugi: Even I have pride, and I intend to keep it.
Film: Paradise Lost
- Saizō Atō: In a time when truth is all too often forgotten, what would you do?
- Takizawa Akira: People are funny. Even a five-year-old knows how to spend money, but there is plenty of adults who don't know how to earn it. They feel better handing over money than bowing their head and taking it. They go on and on about how customer's always right, always the winner, but isn't that supposed to be how the sellers feel, not them?"
- Takizawa Akira: But if everyone is spending, who is left to provide the service? I think a society where people perfer earning to spending is a healthier one.
The vague texts that apears in the japanese opening is the lyrics of the music Reveal The World from Brenda Vaughn, a gospel music.
Opening Theme Text: "The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power."
Opening Theme Text: "I saw you in Heaven and heard of your glory. You saved our world from the fallen angels. I saw messiah standing, Standing before me with no words. Nothing but "hope". When we lost dread, a Demon was laughing. But now you are showing us wonder. Giving your love. With awe, down on my knees again. I've got to know you're the one. The only one reveals the world..."
Opening Theme Text: "The King has come! To lighten up our feet"
Opening Theme Text: "The King has come! With justice till the end"
Opening Theme Text: "The King has come! To save us from the dark. Who could ever doubt? We have faith."
Opening Theme Text: "Let me walk with you when I'm lost in the wild. I know you always lead me to another Eden. Let me bless your name, O Lord. O Lord. Your words will never fade away. Since we believe you're the light on earth. Reveals the world."