|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Mac: It's impossible. But doable.
- Gin: You stole my suitcase?
- Mac: I'm a thief. So sue me.
- Gin: I said this is called entrapment.
- Mac: No. Actually, it's called blackmail. Entrapment is what cops do to thieves.
- Mac: Rule number one: never carry a gun. If you carry a gun, you may be tempted to use it. Rule number two: never trust a naked woman.
- Mac: I have absolutely no reason to believe anything you say.
- Gin: But you want to.
- Gin: Look what you've done to that beautiful car!
- Mac: Thank God it's not mine.
- Gin: Is all this paid for?
- Mac: With blood.
- Mac: In order for there to be complete, trust between thieves. There can be nothing personal.
- Mac: We'll either both get caught or both get dead.
- Mac: I'm never late. If I am, its because I'm dead.