Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!
- I'm of legal age for whiskey, voting and loving. Now the next election is two years away, and my love life ain't getting much better, so how about some of that one-hundred-percent!
- Oh, you're cute... like a velvet glove cast in iron.
- Alright, you wash... now I'm gonna spin-a-dry you!
- We don't like anything soft. Everything we do is hard.
- I never try anything. I just do it.
Wanna try me?
- She is The Money!
- Easy baby, you're almost a fire hazard.
- [to Varla] You're a beautiful animal... and I'm weak, and I want you.
- Narrator: Ladies and gentlemen – welcome to violence!
- The Old Man: You girls a bunch of nudists, or are you just short of clothes?
- The Old Man: Women! They let 'em vote, smoke and drive – even put 'em in pants! And what happens? A Democrat for president! A bunch of smoke up your chimney! Russian Russian roulette on the highways! Can't even tell brother from sister, unless you meet 'em up close.
- Gas Station Attendant: (staring at Varla's chest as he pumps gas) Just passing through, huh? Boy, that motor's sure hot! You gals really must have been moving on these little machines. Yessir, the thrill of the open road. New places, new people, new sights of interest. Now that's what I believe in, seeing America first!
- Varla: You won't find it down there, Columbus!
- Tommie: What's the point?
- Varla: The point is of no return, and you've reached it!
- [From the climatic finale]:
- Linda: I killed her – like she was an animal! Like she was nothing!
- Kirk: She was nothing – nothing human!
About the movie
- "The best movie ever made, and possibly better than any movie that will ever be made." ~John Waters