Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
- Y-You're a lizard!
- Um...uh...OK, wait, so an "engagement" is a battle..And the "laws" are the rules for the battle...And that guy in armor is the "judge"?
- I...I don't know. I'm all confused. And to top it off, I'm talking to a stuffed animal!
- A mediator? But I thought the Palace and the Resistance couldn't even be in the same room! Let alone... talking!
- I am what I have done.
- He's engaging you, kupo!
- You sure are a keen observer of the obvious, kupo!
- A stuffed animal!? I'll have you know I'm a moogle, kupo!
- No, this is by far the most kupo story I've ever heard!
- Marche is Marche, Ritz is Ritz.
- Make it a kupo one!
- Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo!
- Nono! Long time no kupo!
- And I know some "little girls" who can kick your butt!
- You can't be the "new kid" forever!
- ...Alta oron. Sondus kameela... It sure sounds like magic!
- I'd pick Final Fantasy, that's my favorite.
- If you could use magic, maybe you'd be better in sports!
Ezel Berbier 
- Ah well, I guess the moogle's out of the bag.
Cid: I hear the other nu mou call you an eccentric loony.
Ezel:...that is something we geniuses must bear.
Cid: *walks in* Ezel Berbier, I presume.
Ezel: The Judgemaster himself! I'm honored.
Marche: Hunh? Mewt's dad is the Judgemaster?
Cid: Might I ask you to come with me? I'd like to hear more about these antilaws of yours.
Ezel: I must respectfully decline. Sorry, but judges rub me the wrong way!
Marche: Ezel, are you sure you're not getting in over your head?
Ezel: No, no, no! It is THEY who have crossed the line! Making all their laws without asking us what we think. Besides, annoying the judges with antilaws is fun!