Flashback: The Quest for Identity
Flashback: The Quest for Identity, released in 1992 as just Flashback in some countries, is an action-adventure platform game developed by Delphine Software of France, a now defunct company, and published by U.S. Gold in America and Europe, and Sunsoft in Japan.
|This game article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- That's my story, just the way I lived it... The galaxy I am in today doesn't appear on any of our navigation charts; It's impossible for me to calculate my return trajectory. I'll probably drift in space for a very long time...
- They made me work on a terrible experiment... I'd rather not talk about the consequences, I was so frightened by the prospects revealed to me.
- 437th day - Phillip Howard Clark
- I've decided to move tonight. I'll have to borrow a vessel from the hangar before everything blows up. This is my final message. May Heaven help me...
- 1200th day - Phillip Howard Clark