Flipper (1996 film)
Flipper is a 1996 action-packed fantasy adventure film remake of the 1963 film of the same name, starring Paul Hogan and Elijah Wood. The movie is about a boy who has to spend the summer with his Uncle Porter (Paul Hogan), who lives in Florida Keys. Although he expects to have another boring summer, he encounters an orphaned dolphin which he names Flipper and with whom he forms a friendship.
- Sandy: You're lucky, a hurricane on your first visit.
- Dirk: I ought to teach you a lesson.
- Uncle Porter: I'd like that. I have a thirst for knowledge; teach me.
- Uncle Porter: You're going to have to use your brain which is going to hurt because it's the weakest muscle in your body.
- Sandy: What do you want? I'm from Chicago, it's not like there were street signs.
- Sandy: I've been smoking up a storm. Uncle Porter lets me drink all the beer I want, he also knows a lot of loose women.
- Uncle Porter: A piece of advice, Never hurl in front of your woman. Something to live by.
- Paul Hogan as Porter Ricks
- Elijah Wood as Sandy Ricks
- Jessica Wesson as Kim
- Johnathan Banks as Dirk Moran
- Bill Kelley as Tommy
- Chelsea Field as Cathy
- Issac Hayes as Sheriff Buck Cowan
- Jason Fuchs as Marvin
- Robert Deacon as Bounty Fisherman #1
- Ann Carey as Fisherman's Wife
- Mark Casella as Bounty Fisherman #2
- Luke Halpin as Bounty Fisherman #3