Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
(Redirected from Floyd Mayweather)
- Ricky Hatton ain't nothing but a fat man. I'm going to punch him in his beer belly when I see him.
- Does he really want to step into the ring with best fighter of this era and embarrass himself? Being the coward that he is, I doubt he'll get in the ring. We'll see what his excuse will be this time.
- When I retire, I'll get Ricky Hatton to wash my clothes and cut my lawn and buckle my shoes.
- He can have heart, he can hit harder and he can be stronger, but there's no fighter smarter than me.
About Floyd Mayweather
- "Of all the fighters today, I have to say that Mayweather reminds me most of me," Leonard told Irish boxing writer Brian Doogan in describing the incident. "The kid has every gift and physical attribute, but if he continues to be the kind of person he is, he'll never be one of us. He'll never make it."
- "Mayweather is as close to Sugar Ray Robinson as this generation will see. He doesn't have the single-punch KO power of Robinson, but he's just as sweet."
- "Oh Floyd Mayweather, Jr. My god! Ability like nobody’s business."
- Boxing Historian Herbert G. Goldman 
- "Floyd Mayweather is one of the few great fighters left who has it both offensively and defensively."
- Member of International Boxing Research Organization, Monte D. Cox 
- Floyd Mayweather junior Video, news, photos and more