Roddy St. James
- This wacko has been chasing after me!
- Easy, tiger.
- I'm being attacked by a madwoman! She's got crayons!
- Oi! Kermit!
- What are you, some kind of rat boomerang?!
- Get stuffed.
- Go, go, purple custard!
- Careful, mate! Those aren't chocolate buttons!
- You plonker! Think I don't know a toilet when I see one?
- I would not do that if I was you, pal. Let me lay this out for you: this place is mine now. Sid says, "Jump!", you say, "How high?". Hey-hey! Comprende?
- Bon voyage, me old cream cracker!
- What a loo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooser!
- [When Roddy is dragging him towards the toilet] No, please don't flush me, Roddy! I can't survive down there! I've gone soft!
- Ice them! Ice them both!
- [To Spike and Whitey] Faster, you idiots! They're escaping!
- Let's see if there's anything good in the fridge.
- Prepare to meet your maker... your ice maker. [cackling evilly]
- Huzzah! A man of quality!
- You wretched vermin! I'll make you pay for this!
- Blimey it's cold!
- Target at 12:00!
- Ha! You missed!
- You look pretty ridiculous now, Millicent!
- Enough games... TO THE RATMOBILES!
- Hitmen don't wear mittens! Take'em off! You're embarrassing me!
- There they are! Go get 'em, lads!
- Danger is my middle name!
- Any last requests!?
- Your choice, mate! You can talk now, or you can talk later! Ain't that right, Persuader? [As the Persuader] Yeah, but in a much higher voice! You'll be singin' like a tea kettle! [As himself] Ha ha! Good one, Persuader!
- Come on then! Spit it out!
- The booty's in the booty!
- Keep your legs straight!
- Cable-centric, boss!
- Would that be port or starboard?
- I saw an opportunity, and I seized it!
- Scrabble! Ha ha ha ha ha... (snort)
- That's why I wore me mittens.
- [Talking to Roddy while going to the Toad] So you're from up top, eh? I-- I used to work in a laboratory up top. Yeah. Big shampoo job. I-- I was dark grey when we started. Yeah. Still, it cleared up me dandruff! Ha ha ha!
- You shouldn't sneak up on people. It's not polite.
- I kept me legs straight, Spike!
- I'm upset now.
- I believe he said his name was Millicent Bystander.
- [First line, when the Toad sternly notes he is late] Fashionably late, my annoying English cousin. I know no other way.
- Forgive me, my warty English cousin, but this bizarre obsession with the rats; it is not good for you. You are becoming what we French call... "Le Fruitcake!"
- I find everyone's pain funny but my own. I'm French!
- [On the Toad] He's cuckoo, but family.
- I have triumphed! You stupid English, with your Yorkshire puddings and your chips and fish!
- Give it a rest, cousin! And get your kids a puppy!
- You're going to pay for that, my little chocalate croissant. But first, a word from our sponser. [Clicks his fingers] Marcel?
- Tadpole: Can I have an amphibian dog, dad?
- The Toad: Anything for you, my sweet.
- Tadpole: Can I have a pony?
- The Toad: No.
- Tadpole: A puppy?
- The Toad: We'll talk about it.
- [Suddenly, all of the tadpoles in the tank start clamoring for a puppy]
- The Toad: No! You can't all have puppies, please! Daddy's working!
- Hugh Jackman as Roderick "Roddy" St. James
- Kate Winslet as Rita Malone
- Ian McKellen as The Toad
- Jean Reno as Le Frog
- Andy Serkis as Spike
- Bill Nighy as Whitey
- Shane Richie as Sid