(Redirected from Flynt, Larry)
Larry Claxton Flynt (born November 1, 1942) is an American publisher, the head of Larry Flynt Publications (LFP). LFP mainly produces pornographic content, including videos and magazines, most notably Hustler.
- Majority rule will only work if you're considering individual rights. You can't have five wolves and one sheep vote on what they want to have for supper
- My position has always been that there's two types of people opposed to pornography: those who don't know what they're talking about, and those who don't know what they're missing.
- The Henry Rollins Show, episode 313
- My mother always told me that no matter how much you dislike a person, when you meet them face to face you will find characteristics about them that you like. Jerry Falwell was a perfect example of that. I hated everything he stood for, but after meeting him in person, years after the trial, Jerry Falwell and I became good friends. He would visit me in California and we would debate together on college campuses. I always appreciated his sincerity even though I knew what he was selling and he knew what I was selling.
- Larry Flynt's Official Response to Jerry Falwell's Death. Pine Magazine (2007-05-16). Retrieved on 2009-05-12.
- As I see it, the sole motivating factor behind the death penalty is vengeance, not justice, and I firmly believe that a government that forbids killing among its citizens should not be in the business of killing people itself.
- Larry Flynt: Don't Execute The Man Who Paralyzed Me (Guest Column). The Hollywood Reporter (2013-10-17). Retrieved on 2013-11-21.
- This is for Larry Flynt.
- Kimora Lee Simmons after seeing a "party house", specifically after seeing an indoor hot tub with fur on the "rim" of it. Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, episode Keepin' it Real Estate.