(Redirected from Fonzie)
Happy Days (1974–1984) was a popular United States television sitcom on the ABC television network about the Cunningham family who lives through the 1950's with help and guidance from the lovable and almost superhuman greaser, Fonzie.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Season 1 
All the Way [1.01] 
- Howard: What's a Fonzie?
- Richie: Arthur Fonzarelli. He dropped out of school.
The Lemon [1.02] 
Richie's Cup Runneth Over [1.03] 
- Richie: We just had some beer - in teeny-weeny glasses.
- Howard: How many teeny-weeny glasses did you have?
- Richie: Seventy-two.
- Howard: I think it's time for some teeny-weeny cups of coffee.
Guess Who's Coming to Visit [1.04] 
- Sergeant: [speaking to kids rounded up at an illegal drag race and Howard, who tried to stop it] Ah, it's the children's hour. Now, this isn't a nice way to spend the evening, is it? We could all be home, in our nice little beds, but you had to go out and have a nasty, old drag race. Now, in case you haven't heard lately, drag racing is a no-no in this state. [speaking directly to Howard] Ah. You don't make me very happy, kids. [taps Howard on shoulder] You're a little old for this kinda thing, aren't you, sonny?
- Sergeant: Aw, Fonzie. I'm ashamed of you. I never expected to see you in here for draggin' - especially against Skizzy. Now, don't tell me you lost your cool.
- Fonzie: Hey, he insulted a friend. I just thought it was my duty to drive, you know?
- Sergeant: Well, I guess chivalry ain't what it used to be.
Hardware Jungle [1.05] 
The Deadly Dares [1.06] 
Fonzie Drops In [1.07] 
- Richie: You make school sound like good fun.
- Fonzie: Well, school's got good points. I mean, smoking in the bathroom, cutting classes, showing my tattoo to the chicks.
- Marion: What do you plan to do when you get out of school?
- Fonzie: Oh, I was thinking I might become a cop.
- Marion: That's very admirable.
- Fonzie: I mean, it's the only job I know where they pay you to drive a motorcycle.
The Skin Game [1.08] 
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do [1.09] 
- Richie: Arlene, we've only been going together for two weeks. It's not like we're married.
- Arlene: Richie, one week is a crush. Two weeks is a commitment.
- Howard: Richard, there is one thing that women like men to do. It's what they call "a romantic gesture." We men call it "eating crow."
Give the Band a Hand [1.10] 
- Joanie: Today is Junior Chipmunk father/daughter outing.
- Howard: Marion, can't you go?
- Joanie: Oh, great. The only event I'll win is the prettiest father.
Because She's There [1.11] 
- Potsie: What's the world coming to when you can't bribe your best friend?
- Howard: What are you going to wear to Ralph's costume party?
- Richie: I haven't decided yet.
- Marion: How about something like Donald Duck?
- Richie: Oh, Mom!
- Marion: What's wrong with Donald Duck?
- Joanie: Mom, it's hard to neck with a beak.
In the Name of Love [1.12] 
- Richie: Why did you let me kiss you if you didn't want to go steady?
- Cindy: Because whenever I study with boys, all they think about is how to kiss me. So, I give them one kiss, and then we can concentrate on the books. It's a study system.
- Marion: Your father once even sent me a five-pound box of candy on Valentine's Day anonymously. He was a devil.
- Howard: I never ever sent you a five-pound box of candy.
- Marion: You didn't?
- Howard: No, I didn't.
- Marion: Then I must have married the wrong man.
Great Expectations [1.13] 
- Marion: How was the Junior Chipmunk meeting, dear?
- Joanie: It was good. Barbara Jo Allen ate a fly.
- Howard: Well, with beef at 68 cents a pound, I can't blame her.
The Best Man [1.14] 
- Fonzie: You gotta have cousins and in-laws and stuff. I mean, all those people! I got nothing against marriage, but how am I gonna get them all on my bike at the same time?
- Howard: Marion, do you remember our wedding night?
- Marion: Howard, we've been married twenty-one years. You can stop apologizing now.
Knock Around the Block [1.15] 
- Fonzie: Hey, Cunningham, which is cooler? The mirrors up like this at an angle or down like this, straight?
- Richie: Well, I think you can see better with them down at an angle.
- Fonzie: Hey, I don't wanna see where I've been. I wanna see how cool I look getting there!
Be the First on Your Block [1.16] 
- [The Cunninghams are inspecting the plans for the bomb shelter]
- Marion: Don't you think we should move the bathroom somewhere else so that, when people drop in, it won't be the first thing they see?
- Howard: Marion, we're not trying to get into Better Homes and Gardens. We're trying to survive a nuclear attack.
- Marion: I know, but we can survive with good taste.
- Fonzie: Like I always say, you live fast, you die young, you leave a good-looking corpse.
- Potsie: Hey, that's cool.
- Richie: Nick Romano said that in Knock On Any Door.
- Fonzie: I think I said it better.