Friday the 13th Part 2
Friday the 13th Part II is a 1981 American slasher film directed by Steve Miner. A sequel to Friday the 13th (1980), it is the second film in the Friday the 13th film series. It was a moderate box-office hit, opening on May 1, 1981 in first place.
Paul Holt 
- I don't want to scare anyone, but I'm going to give it to you straight about Jason. His body was never recovered from the lake after he drowned. And if you listen to the old timers in town, they'll tell he's still out there...some sort of demented creature, surviving in the wilderness, full grown by now. Stalking...stealing what he needs, living off wild animals and vegetation. Some folks claim they've even seen him...right in this area. The girl who survived that night at Camp Blood, that Friday the 13th, she claimed she saw him. She disappeared two months later. Vanished. Blood was everywhere. No one knows what happened to her. Legend has it that Jason saw his mother beheaded that night...and he took his revenge. A revenge that he'll continue to seek if anyone ever enters his wilderness again. And by now, I guess you all know, we're the first to return here. Five years...five long years he's been dormant...and he's hungry. Jason's out there...watching...always on the prowl for intruders. Waiting to kill...waiting to devour. Thirsty for young blood.
- Crazy Ralph: [to Jeff and Sandra] I told the others, they didn't believe me. You're all doomed, you're all doomed.
- Paul: These kids smoke better than I do.
- Deputy Winslow: You're going to have to keep your people away from that place, Holt. It's condemned. Next time I catch anybody over there, I'm going to have to run them in.
- Jeffrey: Uh, he told us that...
- Paul: I'll handle this, Jeff.
- Deputy Winslow: Might even get a warrant against you.
- Paul: Oh, really?
- Deputy Winslow: [to Paul] Look, Holt. People say that what you do with these kids is great. You got a good reputation. But if I was you, I'd have located in the next country. You're too close. Things have been quiet for five years and that's the way we want to keep it.
- Paul: So do I, officer. So do I.
[to Jeff and Sandra]
- Paul: You two, take off. We'll talk at dinner.
- Sandra: We'll never do it again, sir.
- Jeffrey: Thanks, Mr. Holt.
- Deputy Winslow: You're not even going to reprimand them? No punishment? What kind of place is this?
- Paul: Ginny?
- Ginny: Yes, Paul?
- Paul: No seconds on dessert for Jeff and Sandra tonight.
[Scott steps into snare and ends up hanging]
- Scott: AAAH! Help!
[Terri watches, shocked, as Scott swings back]
- Scott: Damn that Paul and his wilderness!
- Terri: [to Scott] I ought to let you hang, you pervert!
- Terri: [to Scott, who stepped into a trap] Don't go anywhere.
- Scott: Very funny.
- Ginny: [to Paul] There is someone in this room.
- Vicky: What does the winner get?
- Mark: What does the winner want?
- Vicky: Guess.
- Ginny: Please help me!