Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives is a 1986 horror movie starring Thom Matthews, Jennifer Cooke and David Kagen.
Sheriff Garris 
- Now you listen to me. I'm sorry about what happened to you and your folks years ago, but no one in Forest Green wants to be reminded of what that maniac did here. That's why we changed the name! People want to forget that this was Crystal Lake! They don't need some kid stirring up Jason stuff again! Now you just lie down and get some rest. And in the morning I'll call that clinic.
- I was going to call that clinic and have them come over here and collect your hide, but I don't want you around here any longer poisoning my daughter or her friends with your warped sense of humor!
- We're going to escort you to our jurisdiction. Then we will say goodbye and hope we never see you around here again. Do we understand each other?
Tommy Jarvis 
- Jason's alive! He killed my friend, and now he's coming for me!
- Jason's alive. We dug up his body. I was going to cremate him.
- They have to be warned, Sheriff. Jason will return to the area that's familiar. No matter what you call it, it's still Crystal Lake to him!
- Jason, come on!! Come and get me!! It's me you want, remember?!!
- Allen Hawes: I don't know how you talked me into this, Tommy. Hell, I must be crazy! You know, if the institution found out about this, they would haul our butts back in in straitjackets, permanent!
- Tommy Jarvis: You didn't have to come, Hawes. This is between me and Jason.
- Hawes: I know, I know, I know. But I still don't get the therapy here. All you need to know is Jason's dead, right? Seeing his corpse ain't gonna stop the hallucinations!
- Jarvis: Seeing it won't, but destroying it will. Jason belongs in hell...and I'm going to see that he gets there.
External links