This is a list of quotes from the American animated television series Generator Rex.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 The Day That Everything Changed [1.01]
- 1.2 String Theory [1.02]
- 1.3 Beyond the Sea [1.03]
- 1.4 Lockdown [1.04]
- 1.5 The Architect [1.05]
- 1.6 Frostbite [1.06]
- 1.7 Leader of the Pack [1.07]
- 1.8 Breach [1.08]
- 1.9 Dark Passage [1.09]
- 1.10 The Forgotten [1.10]
- 1.11 Operation: Wingman [1.11]
- 1.12 Rabble [1.12]
- 1.13 The Hunter [1.13]
- 1.14 Gravity [1.14]
- 1.15 What Lies Beneath [1.15]
- 1.16 The Swarm [1.16]
- 1.17 Basic [1.17]
- 1.18 Plague [1.18]
- 1.19 Promises, Promises [1.19]
- 1.20 Badlands [1.20]
- 1.21 Payback [1.21]
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 Rampage [2.01]
- 2.2 Waste Land [2.02]
- 2.3 Lost Weekend [2.03]
- 2.4 Alliance [2.04]
- 2.5 Robo Bobo [2.05]
- 2.6 Divided By Six [2.06]
- 2.7 Mixed Signals [2.07]
- 2.8 Outpost [2.08]
- 2.9 Haunted [2.09]
- 2.10 Moonlighting [2.10]
- 2.11 Without a Paddle [2.11]
- 2.12 Written in Sand [2.12]
- 2.13 Night Falls [2.13]
- 2.14 Hard Targe [2.14]
- 2.15 A Family Holiday [2.15]
- 2.16 Exposed [2.16]
- 2.17 Grounded [2.17]
- 2.18 Six Minus Six [2.18]
- 2.19 Lions and Lambs [2.19]
- 3 Season 3
- 4 External Links
The Day That Everything Changed [1.01]
"wheels or wings?"-Bobo "Wheels, I wanna tear something up."-Rex
- Agent Six: He just needs more training control of those emotions.
- Dr. Holiday: He's a teenager that's like asking you to get a different color suit!
String Theory [1.02]
"Rex what's your ETA?"-Six "Right now!"
- Rex flies over roofs*
"And how can i save your buttocks today agent Six?"
Beyond the Sea [1.03]
"I don't know what your 24/7 is but mine is 10% OH YEA and 90% ah no."-Rex
- [two girls in bikinis walk up]
- Girl 1: Is that your monkey?
- Rex: I call him Bobo.
- Girl 2: Does it bite? [Bobo gets evil grin on his face, cut to the girls screaming and leaving]
- Rex: Did you really have to bite her?
- Bobo: What did you want me to do? She called me an it.
The Architect [1.05]
Leader of the Pack [1.07]
Dark Passage [1.09]
The Forgotten [1.10]
Operation: Wingman [1.11]
- Quarry: Come on, Rex. (Quarry holds up Rex's journal) We both know this is what you really want. So go ahead take it. Walk away. Show them who you really are. You were always very good a taking care of yourself. Why should now be any different?
- Rex: (Cuts journal in two) Whoever I was back then, is not who I am now not anymore.
- Quarry: It your choice.
(Rex fight against quarry then again she is saved by Tuck, Shwydd, and Cricket as Rex defeated quarry)
- Rex: It over quarry you lose.
The Hunter [1.13]
What Lies Beneath [1.15]
The Swarm [1.16]
Promises, Promises [1.19]
Waste Land [2.02]
Lost Weekend [2.03]
Robo Bobo [2.05]
Divided By Six [2.06]
- Rex: ¿Eres de Mexico?
- Dos: [Draws his sword] ¡España!
- One: [Speaking through Rex] Six.
- Six: One?
- One: You left this place, quit life as a mercenary and so rarely returned to visit.
- Six: I did what I felt was right, I never meant to dishonor.
- One: So rarely, that I never had time to tell you how proud you've made me.
- Six: [Takes off his glasses for the first time in the series] We're going to help you. We're going to take you home.
- One: But Six, I am home. [Rex falls unconcious while One's body starts changing. Eventually One's body dissovles and fertilizes the entire island]
Mixed Signals [2.07]
Without a Paddle [2.11]
Written in Sand [2.12]
- Van Kleiss: Perhaps it is time for some truth. We may perish here, Rex. Ask me anything about the past and I'll answer it.
- Rex: [Looks at his own slowly fossilizing body] Sell it somewhere else, I'm not buying. [Walks away]
- Van Kleiss: So the great and powerfull Providence has finally come through on their promise to help you remember your past.
- Rex: Something better. Someone who was actually there at the Nanite Event.
- Van Kleiss: Ah, your brother, Cesar. [Rex stops] [Laughs] I've been following you both very closely since his miraculous reappearance. Even if you don't want to hear what I have to say, this one's for free: Do not place your trust in Cesar. He's not the man you believe him to be.
- Rex: [Creates his BFS and holds it at Van Kleiss' throat] What are you getting at?!
- Van Kleiss: Ah, that's not how this works, it isn't my turn. Quid pro quo, Rex, if you want to know more. Why don't you start with something simple? Rylander's Omega Nanite, I know it's inside you.
- Rex: Back to back!
- Van Kleiss: What?
- Rex: Haven't you ever read a comic book? Back to back!
- Rex: Van Kleiss, meet the psycho computer who calls herself-
- Van Kleiss: Zag-RS?
- Rex: How do you know that? [Zag-RS notices them and attacks them] You know Zag-RS?! How?!
- Van Kleiss: She was designed as a decontamination program at the original nanite laboratory. Her task was to destroy any rogue nanites that escaped the holding tanks.
- Rex: She did a great job! Her designer should be taken out and beaten by a tendrill.
- Van Kleiss: Cesar designed her.
- Rex: I'm gonna have to have a chat with my brother once this is over!
Night Falls [2.13]
Hard Targe [2.14]
A Family Holiday [2.15]
Six Minus Six [2.18]
Lions and Lambs [2.19]
- [Rex and Breach are about to be engulfed by Breach's out of control time portal]
- Breach: I don't know if any of this was real. But it was nice having a friend for a while. [Rex smiles, Breach hugs him as they dissapear in the portal]
Back in Black [3.01]
Crash and Burn [3.02]
Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United [3.03] [3.04]
- Rex: My most powerful builds came from the Omega nanite. A lot of people are going to get hurt and I can't stop it. What happens when the best you can do just isn't enough?
- Ben: You get an Upgrade! [transforms into Upgrade]
- Rex: Hey, what are you- [Upgrade merges with Rex] Whoa, okay, that feels weird. [Upgrade covers Rex's body like a suit] Wow, what supposed to happen now? [Upgrade's head appears on Rex's left shoulder] Uaa.. don't do that, you freaking me out!
- Upgrade: Build something!
- Rex: [Buils a Smack Arm, which is upgraded by Upgrade] Sweet, so what's the plan?
- Upgrade: You build stuff, I make it better. Fight fight fight, we win!
- Rex: Works for me! [Rex builds a Boogie Pack and blasts off]
- Alpha: Organics who rely on machines for their power, I don't need. The machines themselves, now those I will have.