Get Him to the Greek
Get Him to the Greek is a 2010 road comedy. It is a follow-up to 2008's Jason Segel written Forgetting Sarah Marshall which focuses on Russell Brand's character Aldous Snow, lead singer of fictional band Infant Sorrow.
- [after Aldous sees Sarah Marshall on TV] Didn't I have sex with her once? [pause] Yeah, yeah I did.
- I was watching the news one day and I saw footage about, uh, war, and I think it was in Darfur, or Rwanda, or Zimbabwe, or one of 'em, and I thought, 'this isn't right, is it?' And I made some phone calls and it turns out, it isn't.
- [to Aaron]Your brain is full of lollipops, rainbows, and cheese.
- I'm like an African white space Jesus. That's not for me to say though.
- Aldous: I labored under the myth of monogamy for seven years with Jackie and it was pointless.
- Aaron: So you only slept with Jackie?
- Aldous: No, I slept with other people but I always told her about it. Monogamy.
- Aaron: I’m at a table in the back with Aldous Snow.
- Tom Felton: [unimpressed] Great.
- Aaron: Feel free to bring Professor Snape. [pause] We’ll play some late night Quidditch.
- Tom Felton: Just...leave it. [walks away]
- Limo Driver in London: Would you like me to take the Chiswick roundabout through Hounslow and Staines?
- Aaron: What is this, fucking Middle Earth? Just take us to the airport, okay?
- Sergio: Your job is to control your artist. If he's too messed up you hit him with this adrenaline needle.
- Aaron: You mean like from Pulp Fiction?
- Aaron: [while Sergio is chasing them through a hotel corridor] This is the longest hallway of all time!
- Aldous: It's Kubrickian!
- Sergio: You been mind-fucked before?
- Aaron: I don't think so.
- Sergio: I'm mind-fucking you right now.
- Aaron: You are?
- Sergio: Can't you feel my dick fucking your mind?
- Aaron: No, I can't really feel anything.
- Sergio: See? That's it. That's the art of it. I'm mind-fucking the shit outta you.
- Aaron: Well I hope you're wearing a condom, 'cause I have a dirty mind.