Ghost Rider (film)
Ghost Rider is a Marvel film. It is about a motorcycle stunt rider (Nicholas Cage) who, in an attempt to cure his father's cancer, sells his soul and becomes the devil's bounty hunter to kill escaping demons.
Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider 
- Back to Hell.
- Sorry, all out of mercy.
- [to the mugger] You, guilty!
- Look into my eyes. Your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent. Feel their pain!
- Nice jacket.
- [to the boy] You, innocent.
- Let's ride.
- I'm the only one who can walk in both worlds. I'm Ghost Rider.
- [to Blackheart-turned-Legion] How does it feel to have all that evil inside of you? All their power, [turns into Ghost Rider] all their souls. A thousand souls to burn. Look into my eyes. Your souls are stained by the blood of the innocent. Feel their pain!
- My daddy said once "If you don't make a choice, the choice makes you".
- [To Roxanne, after stopping her on the freeway] I want to talk to you. I haven't seen you in 56,000 years.
- Yeah I'm good, feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.
- Go ahead. Send your rider. I will retire him, just like I will retire you...Father.
- (Told that "[he] shouldn't be here") That's what they keep telling me.
- Looking for someone?
- Now we know his weakness.
- [to Ghost Rider] Your penance stare doesn't work on me. I have no soul to burn. The Caretaker forget to mention about that, huh? Surprise. He said you're going to bring me back. I'm not going back; I like it here!
- [after inhaling all the souls] My name is Legion. For we are...many.
- All of your world, all of your souls will be mine now.
- You have his heart; now I'm gonna break it.
- They say raise no more devils than you can lay down. My father raised one too many.
- [to the priest] Forgive me Father, for I have sinned... I have sinned a lot.
Carter Slade/Phantom Rider/The Caretaker 
- Good morning, bone-head...
- Congratulations. The chances just went from none to slim.
- Figured you'd be back, bone-head...
- I've got one last ride left in me.
- Stick to the shadows.
- This is the end of the trail for me. Got nothing left... I could only change one more time and I was saving it for this.
- God knows I've made my share of mistakes, and I've been trying to make them right ever since. Guess all I've to do now is hope He sees fit to give me another chance.
- (narrarating) It's said that the west was built on legends...
- Forget about friends, family, love.
- I know why your here. I know what you're after. It's my contract. They're my souls.
- You will suffer for this. Now, deal with my rider.
- Johnny Blaze: You.
- Mephistopheles: Hello, Johnny.
- Johnny Blaze: Stay away from me.
- Mephisto: A little late for that. Nice bike.
- Johnny Blaze: Why are you here?
- Mephisto: Oh, I've always been here Johnny. All along. Phoenix, Denver, Houston.
- Johnny Blaze: It was you... keeping me alive.
- Mephisto: No, no, Johnny - it's all you. You're the best. And I'm your greatest fan. The posters, the video games, the crowds screaming, chanting, "Johnny, Johnny, Johnny." It makes me so proud. It's like watching an investment that keeps growing and growing until the day you cash it in. That day is today, Johnny. Find the one known as Blackheart, and destroy him.
- Johnny Blaze: Find him yourself. [Gets on bike]
- Mephisto: It doesn't work like that. [Johnny finds that he's stuck to his bike] You're under contract, remember? If you succeed, I'll return your soul.
- Johnny Blaze: I'm not doing it.
- Mephisto: You don't have any choice.
- [stamps cane, sending the bike (and Johnny) after Blackheart]
- [Grabs helicopter with his chain]
- Ghost Rider: You're pissing me off.
- Helicopter Pilot: Okay, okay, sorry.
- [Roxanne approaches Johnny/Ghost Rider, but he turns away]
- Ghost Rider: Monster...
- Roxanne Simpson: I'm not afraid.
- Johhny Blaze: I'm gonna own this curse, and I'm gonna use it against you. Whenever innocent blood is spilled, it'll be my father's blood. And you'll find me there, a spirit of vengeance, fighting fire with fire.
- Mephisto: I will make you pay for this.
- Johhny Blaze: You can't live in fear.
- Mephisto: NO!!! [face contorts demonically, vanishes]