Family Guy is an animated television series created by Seth MacFarlane for FOX in 1999. The show was cancelled in 2002, but after extremely positive response to DVDs and reruns on Adult Swim, production of new episodes for FOX resumed in 2005.
- Family Guy and all related characters, episodes and quotes are a copyright of 20th Century FOX. The users, editors, administrators, nor founders of the Wikimedia Foundation DO NOT claim ownership nor authorship of the contents on this page. The contents of this page are meant for reference purposes only. Neither Wikiquote nor its parent company, The Wikimedia Foundation, have any affiliation with 20th Century FOX, or its parent company, News Corp, in any way, shape, or form.
- Please read Family Guy/Format for notes on how to use and edit this article.
The border colors for the episodes correspond to the DVD Volume in which they appear. Those episodes in bold and italics are also part of the Freakin' Sweet Collection.
- Gold represents Volume 1
- Turquoise represents Volume 2
- Orange represents Volume 3
- Green represents Volume 4
- Red represents Volume 5
- Blue represents Volume 6
- Yellow represents Volume 7
- Grey represents Volume 8
- Olive represents Volume 9
- Navy represents Volume 10
- Teal represents Volume 11
- Black represents Volume 12 and individual releases
- Brown represents Volume 13
|[13.01] The Simpsons Guy|
|[13.02] The Book of Joe|
|[13.03] Baking Bad|
|[13.04] Brian the Closer|
|[13.05] Turkey Guys|
|[13.06] The 2000-Year-Old Virgin|
- Brian Griffin: Whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?
- Lois Griffin: The see in Mark Meloni and he is precious but you can't put it in mark meloni because it was already in a black boy oh well i mean you could try maby.
- Peter Griffin: Freakin' sweet!
- Peter Griffin: Holy crap!
- Peter Griffin: Shut up, Meg.
- Stewie Griffin: What the deuce?
- Stewie Griffin: Victory is mine!
- Stewie Griffin: Damn you all!
- Stewie Griffin: Blast!
- Stewie Griffin: Damn you vile woman!
- Brian: (To Stewie after he shoots at kids in costumes) Hey Stewie...how do ya not know about trick-or-treating?!
- Stewie: How do YOU not know that your reflection on your mirror is not another dog?!
- Brian: HEY!!! That guy's a jerk!!! (Flashback of Brian getting coffee)
- Brian: (Sees his reflection on a mirror) *HEY YOU GET OUT OF HERE THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!* (He runs into the mirror and falls unconscious as Peter walks in)
- Peter: (Worried) Oh my gosh Brian what happened? Who did this to you? (He sees his reflection and glares) DID YOU DO THIS YOU SON OF A (expletive)!!!!???? (He lunges at his reflection and falls unconscious when hitting the mirror)
- Cleveland Brown: Oh, that's nasty!
- Cleveland Brown: WHAT THE HELL?! No, no, no, no, no, NOOO!
- Glenn Quagmire: Giggity giggity goo!
- Glenn Quagmire: All right!
- Joe Swanson: LET'S DO IT!!
- Joe Swanson: Get some!
- Herbert: Get your fat ass back here.
- Herbert: hmmm
- Herbert: Hey there little boy, you want a Popsicle?
- Herbert: I got a freezer full of Popsicles!
- Seth MacFarlane - Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Glenn Quagmire, Tom Tucker, Dr. Elmer Hartman, Carter Pewterschmidt (and various)
- Alex Borstein - Lois Griffin, Loretta Brown, Tricia Takanawa, Barbara Pewterschmidt (and various)
- Seth Green - Chris Griffin, Neil Goldman (and various)
- Lacey Chabert - Meg Griffin (Production Season 1)
- Mila Kunis - Meg Griffin (Production Season 2 and onward)
- Mike Henry - Cleveland Brown, Herbert, Bruce, Greased-up Deaf Guy, Consuela, Cleveland Brown, Jr. (and various)
- Patrick Warburton - Joe Swanson
- Jennifer Tilly - Bonnie Swanson
- John G. Brennan - Mort Goldman, Horace the Bartender
- Nicole Sullivan - Muriel Goldman
- Adam West - Mayor Adam West
- Lori Alan - Diane Simmons
- H. Jon Benjamin - Carl
- Family Guy quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Family Guy at TV.com
- Episode transcripts at TVTDB.com
- Family Guy Quotes
- Family Guy Resources
- Family Guy Stuff
- Watch Family Guy Streaming episodes of Family Guy
- Family Guy and all related characters, episodes and quotes are a copyright of 20th Century FOX. The users, editors, administrators, nor founders of the Wikimedia Foundation DO NOT claim ownership nor authorship of the contents on this page. The contents of this page are meant for reference proposes only. Wikiquote, nor its parent company, The Wikimedia Foundation, has no affiliation with 20th Century FOX, or its parent company, News Corp, in any way, shape, or form.