(Redirected from Gomez, Michelle)
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- "I was trying to explain that this is actually a proper job but just feeling terribly ridiculous as real doctors and real patients were wheeled past," Gomez says, "There are moments when you think: what am I doing with my life?"
- An interview with Foxtel magazine.
- "I thought, wow, those people are showing off like me, that’s what I do at home. I can do that and get paid. That was my first realisation that maybe I wasn’t going to be a secretary or a postwoman or a lollipop woman. I did have a moment of thinking I liked the lollipop woman idea. But can you imagine? I would be like, ‘F**king move your car!’ I don’t think that would work."
- An interview with the Sunday Herald talking about when she went to see Kiss Me Kate when she was seven.
- "There are times when you come across somebody that’s really impressive, someone that’s got a proper living and really does make a difference to people’s lives. Then I do feel a bit of a wanker, admitting I’m an actress. That’s hard to say to someone who may be making a difference. But I don’t know how I could change things."
- An interview with the Sunday Herald saying why she thinks acting is not as worthy as other professions.
See also 
- Green Wing (series 1) playing Sue White
- Green Wing (series 2) playing Sue White
- The Book Group playing Janice McCann