Gone in 60 Seconds
(Redirected from Gone in 60 seconds)
Gone in 60 Seconds is a 2000 American action film about a retired master car thief who is forced to return to his former trade by a crime boss threatening to kill his younger brother. It is a remake of the 1974 H.B. Halicki film of the same name.
- I am a baaaad man.
- Having sex or boosting cars... Um, oo! Uh. How about having sex WHILE boosting cars?
- I'm a little tired, I'm a little wired, and I think I deserve a little appreciation!
- The ladies are dirty. Walk away. The ladies are dirty.
- I try to learn your ways, understand your obsessions. But this baseball, it's so bleeding boring. Isn't it?
- They threw us out of England, they threw us out of France, so here we are. Flourishing, really, except for the minor inconvenience of despising everything about your country.
- Donny: Any asshole can pull a gun on somebody! You don't know the first thing about stealing a car! You need a role model!
- Sway: Next I'll pull out the leather, high heels, and pink underwear for you.
- Sway: I've got two jobs. I've discovered that you have to work twice as hard when it's honest.
- Sway: Hello, ladies. I always was a sucker for a redhead.
- Sphinx: If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carries with it an inherent nobility and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say, "poor Toby". I say, "poor us".
- Det. Drycoff: Are you okay?
- Officer: I think so.
- Drycoff: Are you sure? 'Cause you just went through a wall.
- Memphis: Well, without disappointment, you cannot appreciate victory.
- Det. Roland Castlebeck: Did Eleanor tell you that?
- Det. Roland Castlebeck: I'm a police officer. If you kill me, your life is over.
- Calitri: No, you got that the wrong way ’round. If I kill you, your life will be over.
- Nicolas Cage - Randall "Memphis" Raines
- Angelina Jolie - Sara "Sway" Wayland
- Giovanni Ribisi - Kip Raines
- Christopher Eccleston - Raymond Vincent "Carpenter" Calitri
- Delroy Lindo - Detective Roland Castlebeck
- Robert Duvall - Otto Halliwell
- Will Patton - Atley Jackson
- Vinnie Jones - Sphinx
- Scott Caan - Tumbler
- James Duval - Freb
- Timothy Olyphant - Detective Drycoff
- Chi McBride - Donny Astricky
- William Lee Scott - Toby
- Grace Zabriskie - Helen Raines
- Frances Fisher - Junie Halliwell
- Trevor Goddard - Don
- Master P. - Johnny B