Goof Troop (1992-93) was an animated TV series produced by Walt Disney Television Animation and featuring the (mis-)adventures and antics of Goofy, his son Max, Goofy's neighbor Pete and Pete's family (his wife Peg, son PJ, and daughter Pistol). The series ran for a total of 79 episodes.
And Baby Makes Three
- Max: You know, maybe we're targeting the wrong audience.
- PJ: Eighty-five gallons of sweat later you tell me this?
- Pistol: Dadd-ee? Don't wanna bug ya, jus' a small request, but... can I have a baby brother, please?
- Pete: [distractedly] Sure, sure, candy, ice cream, baby brother, anything... soon as your mother gets home.
Axed By Addition
- Max: It's not over yet! You've got twenty-three hours and fourteen minutes to do everything you ever wanted to do in your whole life!
- PJ: Even the stuff I'd get killed for?
- Max: What have you got to lose? PJ, you're dead meat anyway!
- PJ: Max? Maybe we oughta try something tamer, like skydiving off the Trump Tower?
- Max: Hey, when my best buddy's looking at life in prison with no parole, I'm not gonna let him miss his last chance to break his neck!
Date With Destiny
- Gilda: Here's the bill for all of my time you've taken up.
- Peg: [suspiciously] Bill? What bill?
- Gilda: [shoves Pete out of his seat] Lady, let me tell you about your husband's sense of humor.
Everything's Coming Up Goofy ("Forever Goof", part 1)
- PJ: [examining the damage to Pete's boat] Whoa, those guys are dead meat! When Dad sees this, he's gonna blow a gut!
- Pistol: [shaking her head] Nah-uh... Betcha this time it's his spleen!
- PJ: Quarter?
- Pistol: You're covered!
- [Later, after Pete reacts to the damage to his boat, PJ knocks on Pistol's door and tosses her a quarter.]
- PJ: You were right... spleen.
- Pistol: Hiya, how you doing, nice to meet you, let me shake your hands while they're still attached to your arms!
From Air To Eternity
- PJ: What about all those trophies on the "Wall of Petes", Dad?
- Pete: [sobbing] The Wall of Petes is a big pile of... horse feathers!
Good Neighbor Goof ("Forever Goof", part 2)
- [Scene: Max and PJ are ready to crush cans Max's way.]
- PJ: Are you sure this will work?
- Max: I'd stake your life on it, dude!
- [Later, after they execute Max's plan to crush the cans]
- PJ: Okay, I lied to my parents once... oh, and I tore the head off my little sister's doll!
- Max: PJ, why are you telling me all this?
- PJ: In case we don't make it, I wanna go with a clear conscience, y'know?
- [Max and PJ are in their rooms talking via tin-can telephone after their dads forbid them from seeing each other.]
- Max: Get over here, PJ! We gotta talk!
- PJ: No can do, dude! My dad's watching me... he's got all the exits covered!
- Max: No sweat!
- [Max yanks hard on his end of the phone. PJ, who is holding onto the other end, flies out his window and lands in Max's room.]
- Max: Here, Peej, smash this muffin in my face!
- PJ: [confused] Okay, but why?
- Max: It's the only way we can be friends!
- PJ: No, I... I can't do it, Max...
- Max: You're gonna have to, PJ! It's our only hope! If you don't do this, we're gonna... [PJ smashes the muffin in Max's face] ... I think you're getting the hang of it.
- Max: PJ, red alert! Scramble!
- PJ: Yo, Max! What is it?
- Max: Peej, your dad's gonna pop Bubbles!
- PJ: [gasps] Be right down!
- Pete: Pistol, what are you doing? Little bitsy girls can't fly!
- Pistol: [giggling] Oh, don't be silly, Daddy... I'm not flying, I'm landing!
- Pete: Landing? Oh, that's different... LANDING?!?!
- Pete: Stealing's wrong! It's against the law... and it's just plain bad manners! And if I caught anyone I know stealing, I'd scale and sand 'em myself. Understood?
- [Max and PJ look at each other and gulp.]
- PJ: Thanks, Dad!
- Max: Thanks, Mr. P!
- [The boys quickly exit as Pete wrestles with his new power tool.]
- PJ: Aw, great! Leech is gonna kill us, the police are gonna arrest us, and my dad's gonna sand us!
- Max: Look, we'll hide the bottle here for tonight. In the morning we'll think of something!
- PJ: Like changing our names and putting ourselves up for adoption?!
Midnight Movie Madness
- Max: I'm eleven-and-a-half! Nothing scares me!
- PJ: Except math tests.
- Max: [glaring at PJ] That's different, PJ...
O, R-V, I N-V U
- Max: Peej, on a scale of one to ten, how much does your dad usually like me?
- PJ: Less than zero?
- PJ: No way! Forget it, Max! You cannot talk me into this one!
- Max: Aww, Peej! Fishing with your dad! What could be more fun?
- PJ: Eating glass! You know what fishing with him is like? Not to mention when I turn green and toss three meals a day!
- PJ: When are we gonna look for treasure?
- Max: Soon as we ditch the dads! New plan...
- PJ: Oh, I hate this!
- Max: You'll love it! [singsong] You get to hit me!
- PJ: [eagerly] Really?
- Max: Yeah! But I get to hit you... first!
- [Max hauls back and punches PJ across Pete's boat, then starts to sob.]
- Max: Dad, PJ says Pete's a better fisherman than you!
- Pete: Whaddaya mean lettin' your kid hit my kid just for tellin' the truth?
To Heir Is Human
- Peg: The only thing wrong with that rotten pineapple rind is fishing fever!
- PJ: [gasps] Is that when you break out in fish hooks and your limbs scale off?
- Peg: It's when your bait can of a father tricks you into doing his job so he can take the day off fishing!
- Max: Tricked us?
- Goofy: What?
- PJ: He wouldn't!
- Peg: He could... he would... he did.
- Goofy, Max, PJ: Waaah!
- Peg: Now, now, now... fishing fever is a very stubborn disease, so I'm afraid the cure will have to be... drastic.
Wrecks, Lies & Videotape
- Peg: I wouldn't luau with you if my hula hips depended on it!
You Camp Take It With You
- Max: We're losing the trailer!
- Goofy: Take the wheel, Max!
- Max: But I'm only eleven-and-a-half years old!
- Goofy: That's all right, Maxie... this car is old enough to drive itself!
- [Goofy climbs out of, and over, the car to get to the trailer hitch.]
- Max: [giggles] You need a license to do this?
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Dana Hill - Max
- Rob Paulsen - PJ
- April Winchell - Peg
- Nancy Cartwright - Pistol
- Charles Nelson Reilly - Dutch Spackles
- Jack Angel - The Chief of Police
- Charlie Adler - The Magician's Hat
- Frank Welker - Waffles & Pancakes