Grand Theft Auto IV
- 1 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 2 The Lost and the Damned
Grand Theft Auto IV
- Welcome to America!
- Life is complicated.
- "I come here, and the only thing big about your life is the cockroaches."
- ROMAN! Are you sleeping you fat Fuck! Come on!
- War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.
- Life is complicated. When the war came I did bad things; after the war I thought nothing of doing bad things. I killed people, smuggled people, sold people. Perhaps here things will be different..
- My hands haven't been clean for a long time. Being here in Liberty City is just making them dirtier.
- [to Bledar] I told you to stop! Now it is too late.
- [while stabbing Dardan] You shouldn't play with sharp objects Dardan.
- [after killing Dardan] ARGH! I promised myself I wouldn't kill people here !
- [before executing Playboy X] You didn't change the game, the game changed you.
- I hear the real America is all strip malls and clinical obesity.
- I don't know if you can hear it Roman, but I'm in a helicopter. Yes. That is the kind of shit I am having to get up to since you introduced me to Michelle, or Karen, or whatever her name really is.
- [to Dimitri] The only thing I owe you is a bullet to the temple; you will be paid in full, fear not.
- It was weeks after the massacre that I realized we must have been given up by someone in our group, someone from our own village. I had to go back to the pit where the bodies were dumped; I had to count the ripe corpses and to see who was missing. That was something the old me couldn't have done. But losing those friends, seeing them cut down in their prime, it hardened me. It made me cold.
- [to Darko] You killed my friends for $1,000!
- No one fucks with my family.
- Real? What the fuck is real; because it's you?
- [before executing Dimitri] You're about to learn a lesson. Actions have consequences! You screwed me over; now you're paying for it. Shame that it will be the second last thing that goes into your head. Goodbye.
- Capitalism is a dirty business.
- [before executing Pegorino] You know something Jimmy: The Commission, the old families? I know some of those guys. And they... they thought you were a fat fucking joke.
- Well..since you put it that way..I'm in.
- After you walk into a village, and you see fifty children, all sitting neatly in a row against the church wall, each with their throats cut and their hands chopped off, you realize that the creature that could do this doesn't have a soul.
- I dont care if i live or die.
- I have anything to lose.
- [to Roman, after killing Vlad] We're not dead, he is dead.
- (First lines) Niko, my cousin! Welcome to America!
- No, I can't do it. My cousin will do it... Yes he can drive... No! he's not a cop.
- I was just shot in the stomach and then stitched up in a doctor's office that was dirtier than the basement we were nearly tortured in. I'm great!
- You fuck up and I take the shit. You kill the wrong guy and his friends will fuck with me to get to you! I didn't have no scars until you got here. No I am practically chopping board I have so many cuts on me.
- Oh, damn... damn, damn, damn! Yes, Vlad, sorry, forgive me, okay? No... no. Please don't cut my cock off, eh?
- That's right! I got the best cockroaches; I got the best dirt!
- This city is like a giant Udermilken Ice Cream Shop. Thirty-six flavors of titty!
- Okay, I'm an idiot, but you have to admit I've got the best line in bullshit you've ever heard.
- (After being asked by Niko how he wants to die) Having a threesome on my hundredth birthday... Shit, man, I don't know!
- (To Niko) Everything was fine here, and then you show up!
- We won man..we won!
- (To Niko) Cousin, let's go bowling!
- Wherever you go, people will find you if they want you badly enough. And for this they want blood.
- You know, if there is one thing I have learned its that we must obey the rules of the game. We can pick the game, Niko Bellic, but we cannot change the rules. See you later.
- I didn't work this hard to share the spoils of a victory.
- And Roman... tell this fucking yokel if he doesn't stop staring at me I'll have his head chopped off and put a film of it on the internet!
- I guess its true the ladies love a man with a sense of humour. [sarcasticly] Ho ho, I'm laughing.
- Let him know: might is right!
- Ohh, Roman is upset ! do you think i give a fuck peasant ?
- Fuck you! I wish I could be there to watch Mikhail cut your peasant balls off!
- Your throwing you and your fatty cousin's lives away for that bit of Puerto Rican chocha!
- Fuck the money.
- Shut the fuck up! My fucking wife is watching television!
- You were about to cut up some guy in my house just to find out he is his cousin?!
- This American greed takes everyone. It's like a disease! Only I am still sane!
- [last words] Betrayed!! Betrayed by Dimitri and by you! Too kind! That's what I was: too kind! I led the snakes right into the nest, and they destroyed everything!! I gave them everything, and they took everything from me! Now they've sent you to take the only thing I have left! You have cut the corners! There's nowhere for me to go!
- [to Dimitri Rascalov] You are calm, I am angry, this is how it works.
- Sometimes you gotta break some omlettes to make some eggs, ya know?
- Yo! You made me look gay, i warned you bro!
- Man, who the hell ever heard of a metrosexual ex-gangster, man?
- I'm a lord, man, not a lady.
- Surround yourself with cocaine and the assholes soon follow!
- Everyone's a rat!
- [After shooting Manny] I am not in the mood for this shit right now! Niko help me clean this mess up.
"Little" Jacob Hughes
- The ras clot tinks he can cold up Badman. He's a fool; he's a dead fool!
- Dimitri and Pegorino, dey be 'pon top after dat deal. Dey got de coil and de brown, didn't dem? Da ras clot tinks dem are de dons of dons.
- [after shooting down a helicopter] Feel de fiyah!
- Can shake no hands when ye' fist be clenched.
- DE CARS ON FIYA DE CARS ON FIYA
- Ya know what, rude boy, come mek a go deal wit dem boy dere right now. (pulls out a shotgun)
- Can't wait to see what sort of kick C4 residue is going to give me when I snort up a line of chop through one of them notes.
- After seeing one of his partners shot Shit! Michael! Saint fucking Michael!
- Word to the wise: she don't put out, which is convinient 'cause if she did, I'd have to kill you.
- [while drunk] I love poetry! Poetry is in the blood of an Irishman; like booze, religion, sodomy, and... fight shit!
- [after a gangster has dropped the diamonds onto a passing truck] You selfish piece of cocksucking shit!
- i ain't a cold person, i mean i'm cold, but motherfucker...
- another motherfucker gone and let the money go to his head
- i own you ! nobody owns me !
Vlad: You know, for a dumb yokel, you're really a very funny guy.
Niko: And for an annoying dick, you're really an annoying dick.
Niko: When I was in the army... we were going on a mission... to ambush a squad who had killed a lot of innocent people. They were our enemies... but we never did it.There were fifteen of us. All boys from the village. But one of us betrayed the group. It was a setup... for money! Twelve people died, three escaped. I know the traitor was not me... So for ten years I've been searching for the other two...One of them lives here.
Roman: Why are you telling me this now? Do you always get sentimental after you kill people?
Niko: You kept asking
Roman: Wonderful! You're here on some revenge mission for something that happened ten years ago. And you don't care whose life you ruin on the way?
Roman: Well what?.
Niko: I don't know...I just want to know why they did it.
Faustin: [after walking in on Andre threatening Niko with a hacksaw] Good lord! What are you doing?
Andre: [Guiltily while lowering the hacksaw] Nothing.
Faustin: So, Niko Bellic, [do] you think it's okay to kill my employees?
Niko: If he is an asshole? Yes.
Faustin: Good! [shoots his henchman in the face] I agree.
Dimitri: Stop shooting people you maniac!
Faustin: My wife doesn't like when people shout!
Dimitri: I want to buy you a present.
Niko: Will you wrap it up and put a pretty bow on it?
Packie: Wanna beer?
Packie: Good, 'cause I ain't got one.
Niko: Very funny. If being a drunkard doesn't work out maybe you can be a comedian.
Roman: I don't want to die, man; not like this!
Niko: How would you like to die!?
Roman: Having a threesome on my hundredth birthday? I don't know!
Roman: So we're dead ?
Niko: Well... more or less.
Roman: All you care about is revenge and getting your own way!
Niko: And all you care about is money! And gambling it away on the internet!
Packie: Get your fucking hands off my fucking sister!
Kate: We're talking, not having casual sex, Patrick. I pray that after the amount of practice you've had you'd know the difference.
Packie: Sure, I know the difference : one leaves you sad, and empty, and alone; and the other's casual sex.
Gordon: So are you in big guy? Or are we gonna have to kill ya?
Niko: Well, since you put it that way: I'm in!
Gerry: What do you know about him?
Patrick: I know he likes a fight and he ain't the fucking law.
Niko: No, thank you.
Gerry: I agree. Let's have whiskey instead.
Francis: The guy sells drugs to school kids!
Niko: The world is full of bad people.
Niko: It's done.
United Liberty Paper Don't you think I know that? You think I've sitting around scratching my balls with my head up my ass?
Niko: I'd be impressed if you had been.
The Lost and the Damned
- Sometimes you gotta look out for yourself Billy.
- What the fuck is left of our chapter, boys? Dead bodies, burnt outbrothers, and a clubhouse like a mausoleum. Fuck if I want it standing, it stands for bullshit. Nothing more.
- Billy may have helped to build our club, but he sure as hell tore it apart.
- Let's do this. Nothing like selling some dope to let you know your alive!
- That shit needed to be done. Billy needed to be shut up. Funny thing is, five years ago he would've lead the charge into Alderney State Facility himself. Drugs sent that fuck insane.
- Peace and prosperity be damned.
- [to Brian] You told me? You told me? You don't tell me shit, you little fuck.
- Speak, you ugly fuck!
- It's been a good year you know ? [about how many people Johnny killed]
- I was willful Chad, I was, and you changed me Chad. And I thank you. You changed me for better or for worse. GENTLEMEN SHALL WE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!?
- What..you waiting for a speech or something?
- Let me rephrase the question; where the fuck is my bike and why haven't you gotten it the fuck back friend-brother?
- (repeated line) Shut up Brian.
- Life is pain my brother. And through this life, through this Brotherhood, we can give pain the finger!
- The most important thing to do now is to follow. Your. Leader!
- (With a gun pointed at him) Checkmate dude.
- Might i tempt you in a swift libation, my most trusted and honoured guest ?
- it's a strange kind of truce that makes you think that it's okay to gatecrash my party, Deadbeat motherfucker.
Johnny holds a gun to Billy's chest
Billy: Checkmate dude. C'mon..get it over with..do it!
Johnny: I'm doing it!
Billy: (chuckles) What..you waiting for a speech or something? C'mon!
(Billy charges Johnny with a knife and Johnny shoots him in the heart.)