Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is the second 3D game in the Grand Theft Auto video game franchise and the sixth original title overall. It debuted in North America on October 27, 2002 for the PlayStation 2 and was later ported to the Xbox and PC in 2003.
- This is the last dance for Lance Vance!
(being car jacked)
- No Florida moron jacks Tommy Vercetti.
- Gimme back tough guy.
- Very original, mister!
- Dumb, Florida, morons.
- At least, I don't own this piece of crap.
- You hit me.
- Not the wheels?
- Watch the road!
- My shitting car!
- That the best you got?
- Can you call my lawyer? His name's Rosenberg.
- OK, we're done. Calm down now.
- You win, you win.
- Take it easy copper.
- This is not a big deal.
- I give up.
- I am not resisting arrest.
- You got me mister, I give up, OK?
- You're dead when I walk.
- Stupid cops.
- I'll catch you.
- Get off a me.
- Shoot me asshole!
[Umberto and Tommy's first meeting, prior to Stunt Boat Challenge]
- Umberto Robina: You. You the boy? Yeah. You the boy. I think so, you know?
- Tommy Vercetti: No, I don't think I do.
- Umberto Robina: Oh, yeah? You come here, tough guy. You think you'll take me on? You think you'll play stupid with me?
- Tommy Vercetti: No, I think you're playing plenty stupid enough for both of us.
- Alberto Robina: Hey- he called you dumb, son.
- Umberto Robina: And I call him a little girl, Pappi. Look at him! All dressed up like that. What is this, ladies' night? You some kind of tough guy, you dress like a woman? You got on panties like a woman too, huh?
- Tommy Vercetti: What you got against women? You prefer men, big boy?
- Umberto Robina: I like women. I like all women! I love my mother, chico!
- Tommy Vercetti: All right, all right. I'll take your word for it, relax.
- Umberto Robina: Can you drive, amigo?
- Tommy Vercetti: Yeah. Like a woman.
- [On VCPR]
- Maurice: But since you got elected, Vice City has been characterized by a government who cut aid to the poor, offered tax breaks to the rich and paid people to dump toxic waste near schools.
- Alex Shrub: Yes, we've made a lot of progress!
- Maurice: And up on Capital Hill you were instrumental in pushing through a bill allowing the manufacture and sale of Giggle Cream, a dessert with potential lethal consequences.
- Alex Shrub: Uh, not true! Only 23 people have died and several of them probably deserved it.