Gunslinger Girl (anime)
Gunslinger Girl (2003–2008) is a Japanese anime based off of the manga by Yu Aida. Set in a future Italy, the series focuses on young cybernetic girls and their adult male handlers who use them as assassins under the directions of a government organization.
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2: Il Teatrino
- 2.1 Distance Between Two: Brother and Sister
- 2.2 Pinocchio
- 2.3 Simulacra
- 2.4 Angelica's Return
- 2.5 Evanescence and Reminiscence
- 2.6 Retirement of the Tibetan Terrier
- 2.7 Caterina and the Circle of Revenge
- 2.8 A Day in the Life of Claes
- 2.9 Clever Snake, Simple Pigeon
- 2.10 Flowers of Good Will
- 2.11 Budding Feelings
- 2.12 The Fighting Puppet
- 2.13 And So Pinocchio Becomes Human
- 2.14 The Light of Venice, The Darkness of the Heart
- 2.15 Fantasma
- 3 Cast
Il Principe del Regno Della Pasta
Lycoris Radiata Herb
- [Henrietta takes Jose, Pietro, and Elenora outside for an unknown reason. Elenora is holding Henrietta's sidearm.]
- Henrietta: Can I please hold my gun?
- Jose: Wait, explain yourself first.
- Henrietta: Pietro, would you say Elsa loved Lauro?
- Pietra: I'd say so.
- Henrietta: Jose, did you ever see Lauro be nice to Elsa?
- Jose: Not really. With him, everything was always business.
- Henrietta: That's how it all started. What would happen if you loved someone, loved them with all your heart like you never thought you could, but you realized one day that they would never ever feel that way for you? [Shows flashback of Elsa and Lauro in the park they were found dead in. Elsa is walking behind Lauro.] If it were me, [Elsa points a gun at Lauro while he is walking away.] I would kill that person...and then... [Lauro is dead on the ground.] I would do this. [Henrietta steals her gun from Elenora and aims it at herself as Jose tries to stop her. Flashback shows Elsa aiming her gun at herself. She pulls the trigger and a gunshot is heard, killing Elsa. Henrietta is tackled by Jose.] You can calm down now. I wouldn't shoot. How could I kill myself while you're this wonderful to me, Jose? You know that no one has ever been this good to me. [Pietro is on the ground after he took back Henrietta's gun to find that the magazine was empty.]
- Elenora: I had no idea. She was serious when she said she knew.
- [Henrietta dreams of how she thought Elsa's and Lauro's deaths went. Elsa and Lauro are in the park where they were found dead in.]
- Lauro: What is it you wanted to show me out here again?
- Elsa: But...Lauro, don't you remember this park? You brought me here, to this park. This is where you named me: Elsa de Sica.
- Lauro: Oh. You're serious? I can't believe you would remember something like that.
- Elsa: It's such an important day. I'd never forget it. I'll never forget the beautiful gift you've given me.
- Lauro: [Turns around and walks away from Elsa] Are you done? Let's go. We've got an early morning. Can't believe you dragged me out here.
- Elsa: This is...where you gave me life...[Elsa turns around to face Lauro walking away with her walking behind him. She then pulls out a pistol and shoots him.]
Season 2: Il Teatrino
Distance Between Two: Brother and Sister
Evanescence and Reminiscence
Retirement of the Tibetan Terrier
Caterina and the Circle of Revenge
A Day in the Life of Claes
Clever Snake, Simple Pigeon
Flowers of Good Will
The Fighting Puppet
And So Pinocchio Becomes Human
- Triela: I'm obligated to fighting trash like you!
- Pinocchio: Likewise, little girl.