|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Our forces are now entirely ready not only to repulse the aggression, but to initiate the act of liberation itself, and to explode the Zionist presence in the Arab homeland. The Syrian army, with its finger on the trigger, is united....I, as a military man, believe that the time has come to enter into a battle of annihilation.
- Why should we not boycott the Soviet Union and its supporters inside the country? If we do so, we can force them to review their stand. Either they give us what we want and what is necessary or they will lose our friendship.
- Robert Owen Freedman (1991). Moscow and the Middle East: Soviet policy since the invasion of Afghanistan. CUP Archive. p. 40. ISBN 0521359767. Retrieved on 2010-6-28.
- Strike the enemy’s settlements, turn them into dust, pave the Arab roads with the skulls of Jews.
- Michael B. Oren, Six Days of War [Oxford University Press, 2002], p293
- Death a thousand times to the hired Muslim Brothers, Death a thousand times to the Muslim Brothers, the criminal Brothers, the corrupt Brothers.
- Robert Fisk (16 September 2010). "Robert Fisk: Freedom, democracy and human rights in Syria". THE INDEPENDENT.