Harry Potter (series)
Harry Potter is a series of novels by J.K. Rowling. It is about a young boy named Harry Potter and his adventures as he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learns how to perform magic and comes face to face with his arch enemy, Lord Voldemort.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2003)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2004)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2005)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2006)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2007)
Companion books 
Quidditch Through the Ages (2001) 
- Irma Pince: If you rip, tear, shred, bend, fold, deface, disfigure, smear, smudge, throw, drop, or in any other manner damage, mistreat, or show lack of respect towards this book, the consequences will be as awful as it is within my power to make them.
- Kennilworthy Whisp: [about the Starfish and Stick maneuver] Keeper defense; the Keeper holds the broom horizontally with one hand and one foot curled around the handle, while keeping all limbs outstretched. The Starfish without stick should never be attempted.
This book is designed to resemble an actual Hogwarts textbook, complete with wear-and-tear and has notes "written" in the margins by Harry/Ron/Hermione
- Harry: This book belongs to Harry Potter.
- Ron: Shared by Ron Weasley, because his fell apart.
- Hermione: Why don't you buy a new one then?
- Ron: Write on your own book, Hermione.
- Hermione: You bought all those dungbombs on Saturday. You could have bought a new book instead.
- Ron: Dungbombs rule.
- Ron: Harry loves
- Ron: =Chudley Cannons=
- Harry: Write a decent team in my book, Weasley.
- Text: What is a Beast?
- Harry: A big hairy thing with too many legs.
- Text: A Brief History of Muggle Awareness of Fantastic Beasts.
- Ron: [underlining "Brief"] You liar.
- Text: ... there have been no recorded sightings of Basilisks in Britain for at least four hundred years.
- Harry: That's what you think.
- Text: [describing Billywig stings] ...and are rumoured to be a component in the popular sweet Fizzing Whizbees.
- Ron: Last time I eat them then.
- Text: Chimara eggs are classified as Class A Non-Tradeable Goods.
- Harry: So Hagrid'll be getting some any time now.
- Text: [describing the Hippogriff] It can be tamed, though this should be attempted only by experts...
- Ron: Has Hagrid read this book?
- Text: The Kappa is a Japanese water demon...
- Harry: Snape hasn't read this either.
- Pixie M.O.M. Classification: XXX
- Ron: But XXXXXXX if you're Lockhart.
- Ron: [about Puffskeins] I had one of them once.
- Harry: What happened to it?
- Ron: Fred and George used it for Bludger practice.
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||book||Part 1 film - Part 2 film|
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.