Hell's Kitchen/Season 11
Hell's Kitchen Season 11 started airing on FOX on March 12, 2013 featuring 20 new chefs.
- 1 Episode One [11.1]
- 2 Episode Two [11.2]
- 3 Episode Three [11.3]
- 4 Episode Four [11.4]
- 5 Episode Five [11.5]
- 6 Episode Six [11.6]
- 7 Episode Seven [11.7]
- 8 Episode Eight [11.8]
- 9 Episode Nine [11.9]
- 10 Episode Ten [11.10]
- 11 Episode Eleven [11.11]
- 12 Episode Twelve [11.12]
- 13 Episode Thirteen [11.13]
- 14 Episode Fourteen [11.14]
- 15 Episode Fifteen [11.15]
- 16 Episode Sixteen [11.16]
- 17 Episode Seventeen [11.17]
- 18 Episode Eighteen [11.18]
- 19 Episode Nineteen [11.19]
- 20 Episode Twenty [11.20]
- 21 Episode Twenty One (Two Hour Finale) [11.21]
Episode One [11.1]
[Signature dishes before a live audience at Caesar's Palace]
- Gordon: [Looking at Dan's dish] Seriously, did you throw up on that plate? Let's go back 45 minutes.
- Dan: Okay.
- Gordon: What is it supposed to be?
- Dan: Eggs Benedict with a champagne hollandaise sauce and sourdough bread, heirloom tomatoes and sautéed spinach.
- Gordon: And how did you make the hollandaise?
- Dan: I used whole butter. If it's good enough for Julia Child, it's good enough for me.
- Gordon: Julia Child would be turning in her grave right now if she saw that. (tastes) It's fitting that you made this in Vegas because whoever eats that is sure to get the craps. Let me tell you. That is a joke. Now piss off, you wanker.
Episode Two [11.2]
- Michael Langdon: Come on guys, let's go.
- Sebastian: Okay Mikey-Wikey. (interview) I messed up a few times but I'm getting into the groove. I'm playing around. I'm trying to make the environment a little looser.
- Sebastian: Zacky, talk to me. Zacky-Wacky?
- Gordon: Hey you, hey come here you. Zacky-Wacky?
- Sebastian: Chef Zach!
- Gordon: Hey, look at me. Is this a (bleep) joke?
- Sebastian: No chef!
- Gordon: Zacky-Wacky.
- Sebastian: Sorry, I apologize chef.
- Gordon: Yeah, do me a favor. Get out!
- Sebastian: Yes chef.
- Gordon: (Bleep) off, will you? Upstairs, get out!
- Anthony: (interview) So Sebastian gets kicked out. Didn't see that coming.
- Gordon: Zacky-Wacky?
- [Sebastian runs back into the kitchen]
- Dan: What are you doing?
- Anthony: (interview) Where are you going Sebastian? Okay, you can come back.
- Gordon: Second time! Get out!
- Anthony: (interview) God, are you kidding me?
- Gordon: (Bleep) off, wacky!
- [Gordon sees the lamb was raw]
- Barret: Oh god. (interview) (Bleep), it's coming back.
- Gordon: Time out! Stop!
- Michael Langdon: (Bleep)!
- Gordon: The bone thicker than the (bleep) meat.
- Dan: (interview) There needs to be meat on there. This is not a (bleep) dog's chew toy, this is lamb!
- Gordon: And if that is not bad enough. [Shows the wellington which is cremated]
- Barret: (Bleep)!
- Gordon: They are way overcooked.
- Barret: (Bleep)!
- Zach: (interview) Michael and Barret, Dumb and dumber!
- Gordon: You don't slice the wellington until the lamb is ready.
- Barret: Yes chef.
- Gordon: [Sebastian returns to the kitchen once again] And when it's together like-- oh you!
- Sebastian: Can I please come back chef?
- Jon: (interview) Dude really, what are you doing? Perfect (bleep) timing.
- Gordon: You, come here you. You're making me look stupid.
- Sebastian: No chef.
- Gordon: The blue team, one hour into service and not one entrée out. You (Sebastian) for the last time, take him (Barret) and him (Michael) and get out! And let me tell you something, you come back downstairs again, you'll be leaving through the front door. Now GET OUT! Three of you! You (Ray) on meat. You (Anthony) on meat. [Barret doesn't want to leave] Oy, GET OUT!!
- Barret: (interview) Now, I'm pissed off. I didn't do anything to get kicked out of this dinner service. (angrily throws his apron)
- Gordon: [After checking Susan's undercooked potatoes] Who cooked them?
- Susan: I did chef.
- Gordon: Yeah you, get out! Get out!
- Susan: [under her breath] You're kidding me.
- Gordon: Hey madam, you think it's funny?
- Susan: No, no, no!
- Gordon: Yeah, take that (bleep) with you.
- Susan: (interview) I know that this is not funny. I don't deserve to be kicked out of the kitchen. Danielle was. She was the one bringing the station down.
- Gordon: Danielle, don't stop the refire, hurry up! After that, two chicken, two wellington.
- Danielle Boorn: Two chicken, two wellington. Yes chef. Sorry chef, I'm confused. Do you need the one for the redo and the two chicken and two wellington or do you just want the two chicken and two wellington?
- [brief pause]
- Gordon: GET OUT!
- Danielle Boorn: (Bleep)!
- Gordon: GET OUT!
- Gordon: Three halibut, one bass, one chicken. Come on guys!
- Ray, Jeremy and Zach: Yes chef.
- [Jeremy's kale catches fire]
- Zach: (interview) I'm looking at Jeremy sautéing that kale. I can see the kale nearly catching fire getting burnt!
- Zach: Chef, turn that down.
- Jeremy: Yeah, yeah.
- Zach: Don't even serve that.
- Jeremy: I'm not. Worry about your side, let me do my side! Yeah?
- Zach: (interview) (Bleep) what?!
- Dan: Hey, no territory (bleep)!
- Jeremy: (interview) It's my station and I don't need his help. So shut up and do what you're supposed to be doing.
- Zach: Un(bleep)believable.
- Gordon: Can we go with three halibut, one bass, one chicken?
- Anthony: Seven minutes to the window.
- Gordon: (to Jeremy) What are we going with?
- Jeremy: Two halibut, one chicken chef.
- Dan: Three halibut!
- Jeremy: Three halibut, one chicken chef.
- Gordon: Three halibut, one bass, one chicken! What are we going with?
- Jeremy: (starts stuttering) The three, three, the three halibut, the two, uhh...
- [Gordon pounds the workstation]
- Anthony: (interview) Jeremy, he's telling it to you. Just say it right back man! I'm pretty sure birds can do that!
- Gordon: Three halibut, one bass, one chicken. What's going?
- Jeremy: The three halibut, two f..., two uh...
- Gordon: GET OUT!!
- Zach: (interview) Bye, bye Jeremy. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
- Gordon: [sees Jacqueline drinking water] What are you doing?
- Jacqueline: I had to get my water chef.
- Gordon: Get out! Get out!
- Gordon: Raymond, taste that. [Ray uses his fingers to taste the risotto] Fingers! Spoons are everywhere.
- Ray: Bland chef!
- Anthony: (interview) Ray, you just stuck your finger into a risotto in front of Chef Ramsay in Hell's Kitchen. That's just stupid.
- Gordon: You may be the oldest but out of respect, (bleep) off!
- Ray: Yes sir.
(Gordon explains why he eliminated Sebastian)
- Gordon: Sebastian tried to be funny, but it was his cooking that was the joke.
Episode Three [11.3]
- Cyndi: (interview) Ha Ha Ha You Didn't Win (bleep)! The Guys May Have Won The Physical Part But I Know I Know That They Cant Cook For (bleep) Theres No Way Were Gonna Lose The Second Part Of This Challange.
Episode Four [11.4]
- Gordon: [After Danielle's Wellingtons were overcooked] The red team that loves taking the piss because they've flown on a private jet. They've been on a (bleep) mega super yacht and they think they're king (bleep) because they've kissed Celine Dion's arse in (bleep) Vegas!
Episode Five [11.5]
Episode Six [11.6]
Episode Seven [11.7]
Episode Eight [11.8]
Episode Nine [11.9]
Gordon: I Need Both Kitchens To Be Nsync Chefs: Yes Chef Gordon: What Do We Need To Be? Chefs: Nsync Gordon: And I'm Not Talking About The (bleep) Boy Band When I Say Nsync I Mean Nsync! Right? Chefs: Yes Chef
Episode Ten [11.10]
Episode Eleven [11.11]
Episode Twelve [11.12]
Episode Thirteen [11.13]
[Continuing from the last episode, the red team drew a name out of a hat for which member to move to the blue team instead of deliberating.]
- Gordon: All of you, head back to the red (bleep) kitchen and spend two minutes and decide amongst you! Hurry up! I didn't ask you to stick it in a (bleep) hat like some (bleep) game show! What is this?!
Episode Fourteen [11.14]
Episode Fifteen [11.15]
Episode Sixteen [11.16]
Episode Seventeen [11.17]
Episode Eighteen [11.18]
Episode Nineteen [11.19]
- Gordon: Here we go. Two covers, Table 21: two mussels, entrée: one halibut, one New York Strip.
- Final Five: Yes, Chef!
- Susan: Two minutes on this order: one halibut, one New York!
- Jon: Three minutes, heard.
- Gordon: Who called? What's she yelling about? Susan called out halibut, New York steak and we haven't sent out the appetizers. What's going Susan?
- Susan: Right now, we have one halibut, and one New York!
- Gordon: Hey, all of you, come here! Stop what you're doing, all of you. She's firing entrees, one halibut, one New York Strip. FYI dumbo, we haven't even sent the appetizers!
- Mary: (interview) What is Susan thinking right now? Like, what are you thinking Susan?
- Gordon: Is the ticket crossed out?
- Final Five: No, Chef.
- Gordon: What are you doing to them?
- Susan: We fired that ticket, Chef.
- Gordon: Who's we?! I didn't!
- Antonio Sabato Jr.: She's screwed.
- Gordon: All of a sudden, you're the chef, right?
- Susan: No, Chef! No!
- Gordon: Step up. Here you go. (takes off his apron and gives it to Susan) Here you go. You (bleep) run it then. Here you go. Andi, leave her alone.
- Jon: (interview) Susan can't even give correct times on her own station. She's running the kitchen? (sighs) We're (bleep).
- Susan: Sorry.
- Gordon: You run it! (Bleep) it, there you go, run it! (tosses his tongs on the hotplate) (Bleep) good luck. Off you go. This is a (bleep) joke. Andi, (bleep) 'em. Leave 'em. (Gordon and Andi walk out of the kitchen) Pathetic.