Hello Again (film)
Hello Again is a 1987 romantic fantasy-comedy film, produced and directed by Frank Perry, written by Susan Isaacs and starring Shelley Long, Judith Ivey, Gabriel Byrne, Corbin Bernsen, Sela Ward, Austin Pendleton, Carrie Nye, Robert Lewis, Madeleine Potter, Thor Fields and Illeana Douglas.
- Kevin: Are you trying to get me to fall in love with the dog... and then with you?
- Zelda: Are you crazy?
[points to squished fly]
- Zelda: You just killed a transmigrating soul. I mean that could have been Beethoven, Boticelli... Jack Benny.
- Lucy: [strugling to get into a dress] Argh! I feel like I'm caught in a Trojan! A pleated Trojan! With fringe!
- Kevin: That look has real possibilities.
- Lucy: You clean? This is cleaning, right? My son is cleaning? I never thought I'd live to see the day... actually I didn't.
- Kim: Isn't this party absolutely sublime?
- Lucy: Beats a cesspool backup.
- Kim: Slim pickings this afternoon. They're married, or they dribble, or they're *otherwise engaged*.
- Lucy: To each other?
- Kim: Right!
- Lucy: Will you lighten up? You didn't marry Hastings for his money!
- Kim: Of course I did! What else do you get married for? Love? Love last 6, 8 months top. Money is forever.
- Zelda: You should never help a human being who makes his living suctioning thigh fat.
- Lucy: He's a brilliant doctor, and so creative!
- Zelda: A tushy lift is creative?
- Lucy: So, it's a not a sonnet.