Hellraiser: Hellseeker is a 2002 film about an unfaithful husband who must travel through Hell to determine the result of the fatal car crash he suffered with his wife, Kirsty Cotton.
Evil. Deadly. Immortal.
- Directed by Rick Bota. Written by Carl V. Dupré and Tim Day.
- Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
- All problems solved? Not so simple, I'm afraid.
- Which do you find more exhilarating, Trevor, pain or pleasure? Personally, I prefer pain.
- Is it so difficult to face your demons?
- Chief Surgeon: What have we got here?
- [pulls an eel out of Trevor's throat with tweezers]
- Chief Surgeon: And we have a winner. OK, zip it up, we'll finish at the morgue.
- Dr. Allison: Wait, wait. [to Trevor] Sorry I had to leave you like that for a minute, Trev. I'm back. Can you hear me, Trevor?
- Chief Surgeon: [disgusted] Jesus, Allison, what possesses you to talk to cadavers?
- Dr. Allison: What if there's no afterlife? Wouldn't you want someone to talk to you like a normal human being one last time?
- [touches Trevor's hair]
- Chief Surgeon: You're creeping me out and I'm the coroner.
See also 
External links