Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco
- Directed by David R. Ellis. Written by Sheila Burnford (characters), Chris Hauty, and Julie Hickson.
- They treat us pretty good here. Three meals a day, a warm place to sleep at night, and all the smelly sneakers you can eat.
- Jamie? Is that you? Wait, what am I talking about? Of course, it's you! It's really you! I found you! I found my boy! I found my Jamie! Oh, I'm so happy! Oh, I could just lick you for days! Give me a hug!
- Does the cat always have to be the brains of the operation? Beauty and brains. I never cease to amaze myself.
- Cut the mush, get the grub!
- [Singing] Home, home in the 'burbs, where the cat and the squeak toy can play... where no traffic is heard, and I can maul birds, and sleep in the sunshine all day!
- Chance: It's a thing of beauty when Chance is on duty!
- Sassy: Speaking of doody, I thought I smelled something.
[On their way to the airport]
- Chance: So guys, where do you think they're taking us?
- Sassy : I don't know about us, but I know where they're taking you.
- Chance: Well, I don't know this much, I mean it wouldn't be any place bad, or they would've given us those dumb tranquilizers.
- Bob: Hey Peter? Did you give the animals the tranquilizers?
- Shadow, Chance, and Sassy: Uh-oh!
- Chance: We're doomed!
- Shadow: Calm down, nobody's doomed.
- Chance: Oh yeah? Well, let ask you something old timer, why did they shove those little green kibbles down our throats? If you're smart like me, you can get rid of it.
- Sassy: Get rid of it? How?
- Chance: Easy. You just work on a nice size hair ball, and then you think of something...disgusting...like a big [Gags]...fluffy...cat! [Vomits and belches]
- Sassy: [Disgusted] How pleasant.
- Chance: This is the city. Only the strong survive.
- Sassy: Oh, then you're a goner.
- Chance: Ninty-nine cans of dog food on the wall, ninty-nine cans of dog food, EVERYBODY.
- Chance, Shadow, and Sassy: If one of those cans should happen to fall, ninety-eight cans of dog food on the wall.
- Chance: Cats only!
- Sassy: I hate this song!
- Delilah: Hi.
- Chance: Don't you "hi" me. First, you chase me, then you try to kill me, then you kiss me? What's the game?
- Delilah: Game? I don't have a game. Look, I was only chasing you because your friends back in the alley asked me to, okay?
- Chance: My friends, huh? So tell me, what are my friends' names?
- Delilah: Shadow and Sassy.
- Chance: Huh! Lucky guess. Okay, show me the secret paw shake.
- Delilah: Secret paw shake? They didn't show me any secret paw shake.
- Chance: Aha! They didn't, huh? Good, because there ain't one. Now explain that kiss.
- Delilah: Kiss? That was no kiss. Friendly lick, maybe.
- Chance: Friendly? Boy, is that an understatement.
- Delilah: Okay, let's try this again. I'm Delilah, Chance.
- Chance: Delilah Chance? Wow, your last name is the same as my first name!
- Delilah: Boy, good thing you're cute.
- Jack: Don't you understand what's happening here, Ralph? They're turning against us!
- Ralph: What?
- Jack: We got to show 'em who's boss. We got to run 'em down like the dogs they are!
- Ralph: Jack, I ca... I can't do that.
- Jack: [takes the cigarette and blows] Show 'em, Ralph! Show 'em who's boss!
- Robert Hays - Bob Seaver
- Kim Greist - Laura Seaver
- Benj Thall - Peter Seaver
- Veronica Lauren - Hope Seaver
- Kevin Chevalia - Jamie Seaver
- Ralph Waite - Shadow
- Michael J. Fox - Chance
- Sally Field - Sassy
- Michael Bell - Stokey
- Tisha Campbell-Martin - Sledge
- Adam Goldberg - Pete
- Carla Gugino - Delilah
- Tommy Lasorda - Lucky Lasorda
- Tress MacNeille - French Poodle
- Ross Malinger - Spike
- Al Michaels - Sparky Michaels
- Jon Polito - Ashcan
- Sinbad - Riley
- Stephen Tobolowsky - Bando
- Bob Uecker - Trixie Uecker
- Jeff Fischer in some parts