Juniper Hill Inn, Part One [1.01]
Juniper Hill Inn, Part Two [1.02]
- [Gordon has found out that Robert has been giving away free complimentary rooms and food]
- Robert: The reason that I did that was that because, I thought they'd tip my staff.
- Gordon: But they didn't tip your staff. Sorry to (bleep) on your bonfire.
- Robert: Well then, I will call my friends and tell them "Look, what happened?"
- Gordon: You haven't got the (bleep) balls to call your friends and ask them to leave a tip.
- Robert: Yes I do.
- Gordon: Call them then!
- [Robert calls Dana on his phone]
- Gordon: And ask them that I thought out of generosity you would at least leave a couple hundred dollars tip for the team.
- Dana: Hello?
- Robert: Dana.
- Dana: Yes?
- Robert: It's Robert. You stayed here recently and I was under the impression that you and Greg left a tip. Did you leave a tip?
- Dana: Well, I left the money with you.
- Robert: No, no, no. But you said you were going to send additional tip.
- Gordon: I think my time's done here.
- Robert: That was one of the things that I was hoping you had done.
- Dana: If I didn't do what I was supposed to do, I'm very sorry.
- Gordon: [walks out of the RV in disgust] "I left the money with you."
- Robert: Wait a minute, there's others to call too. Gordon!
- Gordon: Oh, (bleep)!
- Robert: Gordon has left. He thinks I'm stealing my staff's tips.
- Gordon: Unbelieveable. (Bleep).
- Robert: [Calling Ari on the phone] Hey Ari, it's Robert. Did you tip the staff because they're telling people that they haven't been tipped.
- Gordon: [Walking to his car] "I left the money with you."
- Robert: Oh, so I need to do that. I somehow lost that.
- Gordon: (Bleep) idiot.
- Robert: (interview) Gordon left thinking that I am a liar. I feel as if I'm at the end of my rope and I'm going to lose everything. I'll have to start all over again if this doesn't work. It just doesn't seem I can do it anymore. I know I can't do it.
- Gordon: I can't believe those storage units are still there. If I was Robert, I'd lock Ari in one of them.
Cambridge Hotel [1.03]
Keating Hotel [1.04]
River Rock Inn [1.05]
Roosevelt Hotel [1.06]
- [Gordon walks into the kitchen after John served him a raw soft boiled egg.]
- John: Fire away buddy.
- Gordon: Are you having a laugh at your family's expense?
- John: No.
- Gordon: Big tall hat, big jacket and you can't boil a (bleep) egg.
- John: You want a fried egg? You want French toast too? How about some pancakes?
- Gordon: What the (bleep) are you doing? You don't care, do you?
- John: I do care.
- Gordon: You're a (bleep) joke.
- John: (interview) Those are what we refer to as fighting words. Gutsy thing to do. Especially in a kitchen full of sharp knives.
- John: It has never been a joke for me. Ever.
- Gordon: "Come play at my school. I'm the head master!" You're acting like an absolute idiot.