House on Haunted Hill (1999 film)
Steven H. Price 
- Let's go down and greet your guests. Show them the real you: corny as Kansas on the fourth of July.
- Sure is a funky old house, ain't it?
- [Discussing Evelyn's birthday party plans over the phone] Congratulations. On a scale of one to ten on the perversity meter you just hit a seventy three.
- Ever see one that starts at the top? 20 stories worth of top.
Eddie Baker 
- Me and you all three. Woowho, lets boogie.
- What good is a million dollars when you're dead?
Watson Pritchett 
- [to Eddie] Price didn't make the list, the house did... Cause she's a vengeful stupid whore! [kicks the machinery]
- [walks slowly up to Sarah] You don't... get it... do you? This house is pissed. It has no morals, cuz it's a fucking house!
- The house doesn't care what's fair, who lives or dies. Know why? Cause it's a fucking house!
- Sorry to interrupt. God dammit, you give me my god damn check right now! 'Cuz I want it! So you give it! Now! I'm serious.
Peter Graves 
- Dr. Richard Benjamin Vannacutt. He out-butchered Bundy, made Manson look meek.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: Get off me, you pervert!
- Steven H. Price: Congratulations. I don't think Evelyn's said that to anything with testicles, ever.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: Very funny, Stephen. Have you?
- [After Price receives a call from Evelyn.]
- Channel 3 Reporter: So Mr. Price, business or pleasure?
- Steven H. Price: Neither. My wife.
- Eddie Baker: Oh, so then we'll just stay here 'til morning.
- Watson Pritchett: [sarcastic] Oh, great. I'm sure we'll all be mutilated beyond recognition by then.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: I gave you a goddamn guest list two pages long. Where the hell are they?
- Steven H. Price: Shredded. Sorry. Decided to whip up one of my own - a group so hungry for money they'd do anything. I thought you'd be more comfortable with your peers.
- Eddie Baker: [to Price.] Look at this! Huh? What is this?
- Watson Pritchett: [turns around] That? What just happened to you there... that's nothing. You've just been playing around with a ghost. Wait til somebody lets out the Darkness in this place. That's a whole... that's a whole new bunch of crazy shit. That's... you'll hate that shit.
- [Hearing Melissa's screams from another part of the house]
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: Guess old Melissa found what she was looking for.
- Sara Wolfe: I'm trying to figure out who or what Melissa was taping when she disappeared.
- Eddie Baker: Right, then where will we be?
- Watson Pritchett: Out of Scotch, thanks to you, Ass!
- [After Evelyn caught Price when he attempts to leave]
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: And where are you off to, Mr. Price? Checking the wiring on the animatronic mummies?
- Steven H. Price: I'm just gonna go take a leak, if it's okay with you.
- [Steven Price surprises Eddie, Sara, and Pritchett. Eddie almost shoots Price with his gun]
- Eddie Baker: That's a good way to get your head blown off, man!
- Steven H. Price: I'll recommend it to Evelyn.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: Stephen, if you really love me, you'll find a way to drop dead in the next second.
- Steven H. Price: Oh but baby, finding ways for me to die is really your thing. Let's not forget the O.J. knife with the not-so-retractable blade, the Jim Jones kool-aide which was exactly that.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: Accidents, all accidents until proven otherwise.
- Steven H. Price: Come on honey, let's go down and meet your guests.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: You go ahead darling, I'm just going to run scolding. Hot water over the places you just touched me.
- Watson Pritchett: Jesus, she's dead. She was cute too. God, I'd love to get laid before I die.
- [Pritchett looks at Evelyn.]
- Watson Pritchett: How you doin' tonight?
- [Evelyn glares at him.]
- Watson Pritchett: Yeah, I'm alright.
- [Pritchett goes back to heavy drinking]
- Eddie Baker: That was the most fun I've had all day.
- Sara Wolfe: You need to get out more.
- Sara Wolfe: Is this house really haunted?
- Watson Pritchett: [near hysterical] It's uh, well, bleh... hah... yeah, it's pretty scary.
- [Prichett appears behind Sarah and Eddie after they find a dead body]
- Eddie Baker: Holy shit!
- Watson Pritchett: Booga booga.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: Who invited them?
- Steven H. Price: I don't know, it wasn't me and you say it wasn't you, who then, Evelyn? Ghosts?
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: Ooh, spooky.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: You ever find out what happened to that little TV reporter?
- Donald W. Blackburn, M.D.: No. They never found her
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: So we don't even know if the little bitch is dead or alive?
- Donald W. Blackburn, M.D.: But I think Price must have killed her. There's no other explanation.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: There's plenty, you moron. For all we know, Steven's got her spying on us right now.
- Donald W. Blackburn, M.D.: Oh, bullshit.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: Oh, God. This whole fucking thing's falling apart.
- Donald W. Blackburn, M.D.: It's not baby, it's not. Somebody's gonna pull the trigger
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: But nobody has yet, Donald. There not at the breaking point. The bozos have to believe that their lives are in danger
- Donald W. Blackburn, M.D.: They have your death at his hands. How much more do they need?
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: But they didn't see it happen. They still have their doubts their confused. What we need is another body. Steven's bloody hands right next to him.
- Donald W. Blackburn, M.D.: Well how the hell are we gonna do that?
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: [laughs] This may sound a little crazy but hear me out.
- [Evelyn brutally stabs Donald]
- Watson Pritchett: I lied. The house is alive. We're all gonna die.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: Oh Steven you poor clueless old geek, all it would have taken was a simple divorce and ripping our prenup into tiny itsy bitsy little pieces, but no matter how it ended please just know one thing, from the first moment I laid eyes on you I have always, always loved... your money. On the other hand just the sight of you has made me want to puke.
- [Steven wakes up and grabs Evelyn by the throat.]
- Steven H. Price: Is that a fact princess? I mean you could have saved us all a great deal of time not to mention money if you'd have just let me in on it years ago.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: How?
- Steven H. Price: You must be kidding me, I'm Steven goddamn Price.
- [Steven chokes her.]
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: [trying to talk] Sweetie?
- Steven H. Price: Anything angel just speak it.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: What are you going to do?
- Steven H. Price: Just what you wanted everyone here to believe in the first place, I'm gonna murder you evelyn with the greatest of pleasure.
- Evelyn Stockard-Price: Witnesses.
- Steven H. Price: [grabbing her by her hair and pulling her up off the floor] You're already dead Evelyn.
- [Steven kisses her.]
- Steven H. Price: Happy birthday baby!
- [Steven throws her to a decayed door.]
- Eddie Baker: [Eddie and Sara are atop a tall tower] That was one kickass party!
- Sara Wolfe: Okay but one more thing, How do we get down from here?
- [Eddie and Sara laugh at their amusing predicament.]
- Six strangers have the chance to make $1,000,000 each. All they have to do is make it through the night alive.
- Evil Loves To Party.
- If you're in, you may not want to get out
- It's going to be a long night.
- Are You Dying To Be Rich?
- Geoffrey Rush - Stephen H. Price
- Famke Janssen - Evelyn Stockard-Price
- Taye Diggs - Eddie Baker
- Peter Gallagher - Donald W. Blackburn M.D.
- Chris Kattan - Watson Pritchett
- Ali Larter - Sara Wolfe
- Bridgette Wilson - Melissa Margaret Marr
- Max Perlich - Carl Schecter
- Jeffrey Combs - Dr. Richard Benjamin Vannacutt
- Lisa Loeb - Channel 3 reporter
- James Marsters - Channel 3 cameraman