Howard the Duck
Howard the Duck is a 1986 American comedy science fiction film, directed by Willard Huyck and produced by George Lucas. The film stars the voices of Chip Zien, Lea Thompson, Jeffrey Jones and Tim Robbins.
- Howard: Every duck has his limit, and you scum have pushed me over the line!
[guards are searching for Howard]
- Howard: On my planet, we don't say die, we say... HEY! NOT MY SHORTS!
- Howard: That's it, no more Mr. Nice Duck.
- Hostess: I'm sorry, we don't allow pets on the premises.
- Howard: Hey! Have a heart! Seeing-eye duck.
- Howard: It's not nice to fool with the dark overlords!
- Howard: Desperate ducks commit desperate acts!
- Howard: If God had wanted us to fly, he wouldn't have taken away our wings.
- Howard: No one laughs at a master of Quack Fu!
- Beverly: You got some place to go?
- Howard: Hey. If I had some place to go, I certainly wouldn't be in "Cleve-Land".
[referring to Howard]
- Beverly: He's my boyfriend!
- 3rd Tucker: That's disgusting!
- Beverly: I don't know where you are now, but I hope you're happier there. This world didn't treat you very good, but you saved it. Didn't you?
- Dr. Jenning: It feels like something inside me, gnawing at my guts... what's wrong with me?
- Beverly: Well... what did you have for lunch?
- Dr. Jenning: In the lab that night, we saw a single feather fall. We weren't aware that the rest of you, Howard, had landed in that alley just two miles away. Any questions?
- Howard: Yeah. Where are my pants?