Ian Anderson (musician)
(Redirected from Ian Anderson)
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The original Jethro Tull was a 19th century English agriculturist who invented a seed drill you see... the first automatic process where by small holes were made in Mother Earth and even smaller seeds were deposited one at a time and neetly covered over as a cat does after having being naughty.
- GTK Ep 899. Broadcast 12th August 1974, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, interviewed by Gary Hyde
- I don't think it's very easy to make friends with musicians. We're all a bit paranoid. It soon becomes very heavy.
- Tobler, John (1992). NME Rock 'N' Roll Years (1st ed.). London: Reed International Books Ltd. p. 272. CN 5585.
- Oh father high in heaven — smile down upon your son
Who's busy with his money games — his women and his gun.
- "Hymn 43"
Thick as a Brick (1972)
- I can make you feel but I can't make you think
Your sperm's in the gutter, your love's in the sink.
- "Thick As a Brick"