- You are also continuing the same path that was initiated by Imam Khomeini, since you have always supported the Palestinian people, and I hope that we will meet each other at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in the near future.
US pressuring banks
- The banks refused to deal with us, and they are still refusing, because of American gang-like actions.
- The answer is to let Israel say it will recognize a Palestinian state along the 1967 borders, release the prisoners, and recognize the rights of the refugees to return to Palestine. Hamas will have a position if this occurs.
- We will never recognize the usurper Zionist government and will continue our jihad-like movement until the liberation of Jerusalem.
- The underlying problem remains the Israeli occupation of Palestinian land and the continuing Israeli assaults against our people.