Jackass 3D is a 3-D film and the third movie of the Jackass series. In December 2009, Paramount Pictures and MTV Films announced an October 15, 2010 release. The movie marked the 10th anniversary of the franchise, which started in 2000. The film was also released with D-BOX motion code in select theatres.
WARNING: The stunts in this movie were performed by professionals. So neither you nor your dumb buddies should attempt anything from this movie.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Johnny Knoxville: [dressed as Santa Claus] Santa did have a few drinks last night, so this ain't going to feel too good.
- Johnny Knoxville: [seeing a bull stomping its feet] Oh, I hate it when they do that.
- Johnny Knoxville: Hello, I'm Johnny Knoxville. Welcome to Jackass X Rhythm Heaven Fever!
- Chris Pontius: [after Johnny Knoxville wrecks the lattice with the jet-ski] Shit! Dude, I know we shouldn't have done this at my fucking dad's house. He's already mad I'm fucking skipping school, he's gonna cut me off! That's coming out of my allowance.
- Bam Margera: Is Knoxville going to catch the ball?
- Ryan Dunn: Who gives a Screwbot?
- Johnny Knoxville: [Steve-O just puked after biting an apple that was in Preston's buttocks] You don't like See and Saw?
- Johnny Knoxville: [Preparing the Poo-Cocktail Supreme] I think it was 10 years ago today I did the first Poo Cocktail. Now you're taking the reins and taking it to a whole 'nother level.
- Steve-O: [unexcitedly] Yep.
- Johnny Knoxville: You look pretty happy about it.
- Johnny Knoxville: [after pulling a string off Chris' penis with a helicopter] So much for my aviation career.
- Chris Pontius: So much for my love life.
- Preston Lacy: Hi, I'm Preston Lacy. And this is See-Saw.
- Rake Yohn: [as Ryan Dunn is about to super glue his ass to Phil Margera's back] Dunn, do you shave your ass?
- Ryan Dunn: "Do I shave my ass?", look at me! I don't know what a razor feels like.
- Johnny Knoxville: Well apparently, you don't know what toilet paper feels like either.
- Dunn: I don't!
- Steve-O: See, Dave doesn't understand. The more you swing around like that, the more you get stung. Idiot.
- Steve-O: [about to get hit between the legs, in a strained voice] I'm Steve-O, and
- Steve-O: Oh, fuck!. Why do I have to be Steve-O?
- Johnny Knoxville: Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville. And this is Remix 9.
- Bam Margera: [after Chris Pontius complains about being stung in the face by a scorpion] What did you think was going to happen?
- Jason "Wee Man" Acuña: How's Nova doing?
- Johnny Knoxville: [climbing a tree] Nova's cute like anyone.
- Johnny Knoxville: [after Wee-Man is hit in the groin by a random apple thrown at him by Jeff Tremaine] See, I told you it's not that hard to get into crossovers!
- Bam Margera: [After he runs through an obstacle course full of tasers and cattle prods] I change my mind. Stun guns are now the number one thing I hate the most. Bulls are second, snakes are third. That's not all!
- Danger Ehren: [After getting his tooth pulled out by a Lamborghini] Screwbot, I wish I could say that didn't suck!
- Screwbot: [After seeing the tooth pull out by a Lamborghini] Oh yeah!
- Bam Margera: Get in the Lambo, Monkey!
- Johnny Knoxville: [Dressed as a mild-mannered, senior-citizen, with professional face make-up, accompanied by an elderly lady, and a willing, attractive, younger looking adult female in support] Hello, I'm Irving Zissman, this is my wife, and grandaughter, and today, I'm a really mad grandpa!.
- Johnny Knoxville
- Bam Margera
- Ryan Dunn
- Chris Pontius
- Ehren McGhehey
- Preston Lacy
- Dave England
- Jason "Wee Man" Acuña
- Brandon Novak
- The Dudesons
- Manny Puig
- Loomis Fall
- April Margera and Phil Margera
- Football players Erik Ainge, Jared Allen and Josh Brown
- Mat Hoffman
- Tony Hawk
- Eric Koston
- Sean William Scott
- Rake Yohn
- Mike Judge (as Beavis and Butt-head)
- Will Oldham
- Andy Bell and Tommy "Streetbike Tommy" Passemante from Nitro circus
- Rip Taylor
Like in the past movies and the show, crew members Jeff Tremaine, Spike Jonze, Rick Kosick, Lance Bangs, Dimitry Elyashkevich, Sean Cliver and Trip Taylor make an appearance in the movie. Knoxville's daughter Madison and son Rocco are shown in the credits.