(Redirected from Jacket, The)
The Jacket is a 2005 psychological thriller film about a military veteran who returns to his native Vermont suffering from bouts of amnesia. It is directed by John Maybury and written by Massy Tadjedin.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The real events that have happened to me have been fucked up, not my mind!
- I was 27 years old the first time I died. I remember there was white everywhere. There was war and I felt alive, but really I was dead.
- Sometimes I think we live through things only to be able to say that it happened. That it wasn't to someone else, it was to me. Sometimes we live to beat the odds. I'm not crazy even though they thought I was. I live in the same world as everyone else. I just saw more of it, as I'm sure you have. They'll find my body tomorrow. You can check it out if you don't believe me. I've seen life after my death, and I'm telling you this because it's the only way to help you and your daughter have a better life of your own. Jean, you're gonna pass out one day smoking a cigarette and burn to death. Your daughter grows up living the same life you're living right now. And she misses you so much. Sometimes life can only really begin with the knowledge of death. That it can all end, even when you least want it to. The important thing in life is to believe that while you're alive, it's never too late. I promise you, Jean, no matter how bad things look, they look better awake than they do asleep. When you die, there's only one thing you want to happen. You wanna come back.
- For me... that is a really difficult question Dr. Laurenson, because the world around me is shrinking... and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are comin' to see me today, and they're not bringing flowers which... just makes it real difficult to get organized.
- Terror has a new name.
- Adrien Brody - Jack Starks
- Keira Knightley - Jackie Price
- Kelly Lynch - Jean Price
- Jennifer Jason Leigh - Dr. Lorenson
- Kris Kristofferson - Dr. Thomas Becker