- Directed by Jeannot Szwarc. Written by Carl Gottlieb and Howard Sackler, based on characters created by Peter Benchley.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Police Chief Martin Brody
- (showing Mayor Vaughn a picture from the recovered camera) You bet your life I made up my mind, but i'm telling you and everybody in this room, that's a shark. I know what a shark looks like because I've seen one up close. And you better do something about this one, because I don't intend to go through that hell again!
- (after seeing a dead Orca whale bitten) You don't think that a Shark was destroyed, then another shark will come
- (he tells his son Mike that he got him a job) I talked to the manager at the beach and he got a job that's gonna last until you start school. I want that boat out the water by tomorrow night, and I mean it.
- (after arriving to the lighthouse seeing no one there) oh, shit...i'm all alone here
- (he tells his wife) What is about this place? Everybody's a boat freak
- (he talks to Mayor Vaughn) I think we have another Shark problem
Narrator from movie trailer
- When the movie Jaws first opened, it created a sensation. And shark sightings increased by the thousands. In all the vast and unknown depth of the ocean, how could there have only been one.
- The all new Jaws 2. See it... before you go back in the water.
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...
- tagline written by Andrew Kuehn ("Andrew Kuehn, 66, Innovator In the Movie Trailer Industry," The New York Times, February 3, 2004)