Jens Stoltenberg (born 16 March 1959) was the Prime Minister of Norway. He took office in October of 2005; he was previously Prime Minister from 2000 to 2001. He has also been the leader of the Norwegian Labour Party since 2002. He has been a Member of Parliament from Oslo since 1993.
- We have a high standard of living. ... In Norway, we've tripled our income since 1970. In the rest of western Europe, income has merely doubled.
- Interview in Torgrim Eggen (2001). "At the Top: An interview with Jens Stoltenberg", Scanorama.
- But the answer to the attacks must be more democracy and more openness. Otherwise, those who were behind them will have achieved their goals.
- Reconquer the streets, the markets - the public spaces, with the same message of opposition: We are devastated, but we will not give up. With torches and roses, we deliver this message to the world: We do not let fear break us. And we do not let the fear of fear silence us.
- The City Hall Square Speech, July 25. 2011 (Aftenposten).
- Evil can kill a person, but never conquer a nation.
- The City Hall Square Speech, July 25. 2011 (BBC).
|Find more information on Jens Stoltenberg by searching Wikiquote's sister projects|
|Encyclopedia articles from Wikipedia|
|Dictionary definitions from Wiktionary|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Source texts from Wikisource|
|Images and media from Commons|
|News stories from Wikinews|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|