|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If I cared about what you thought, I'd be writing for National Geographic or something.
- This is the real thing, brains lying on the ground, and the spectators love it.
- Can you imagine a higher moral calling than to destroy someone’s dreams with one bullet…?
The Redneck Manifesto: How Hillbillies, Hicks and White Trash Became America's Scapegoats (Simon & Schuster, 1997)
- Written history, like the missionary position, is an act executed from the top looking down.
- Crank is to coffee what sexual homicide is to a goodnight kiss.
- All the holy scriptures of all the world's major religions are nonsense.
- Jesus is dead. Moses is dead. Mohammed is dead. Buddha, deceased. Every one of these know-it-alls has turned to dust. That should be enough commentary on whether they were the final word on anything.
- Even though tax protest is portrayed as extremism, most Americans probably cheat on their tax reports.
- I can’t appreciate someone else’s history if I’m forced to reject and feel ashamed about mine.
- Racial struggles are never purely racial.
- If indigenous Amazonian tribes were subjects to acid rain, the liberals were emotionally devastated. But if a trailer park of white trash across town all got cancer because they lived atop a toxic dump, it was a joke.
Shit Magnet: One Man's Miraculous Ability to Absorb the World's Guilt (Feral House, 2002)
- Life grows short. Have you done everything you wanted to do, or have you played it safe?
- Shit can be used as fertilizer.
- If you don't take risks, you're already dead.
- The City of Angels. In all the years I've lived here, I haven't seen one fucking angel.
- Roaches. If you see one of them, there's fifty thousand more where that came from.
- Everybody says I'm a bad kid, so I guess I am.
- Some would like to pretend that violence is unnatural. Idiots.
- I never wanted an easy life.
- Place something good in front of me, and I'll smash it to pieces.
- Now I know why women have a hole between their legs. That's where they hide all their problems.
- Every black guy who was in my cell said he respected nazis and no one else because they presume everyone is tribal and everyone is a racist. They know where they stand with the nazis. They're not going to stab them in the back. They will stab them while looking at them, which is preferable.
- [People] give you so many reasons to insult them otherwise you never really have to get to that point. I tend not to hold accidents of birth against people. I am much more attuned to willful decisions people make than skin color or genitalia. How do they deal with you one on one? How ethical are they?
- When asked by Luke Ford, "Would you ever insult someone simply on the basis of their race?"
- Back in ’95, when the District Attorney of Billingham, Washington, took a pair of newsstand owners to trial for selling ANSWER Me! #4, it was truly surreal to see layouts from my magazine blasted onto a white wall with an overhead projector. "Basically, it tells you how to rape everyone", the DA told the jury. It’s always unsettling when a stranger seems certain of your intentions and motivations, when they couldn’t be further from the truth. This sense of anguish is heavily compounded when the stranger in question has the power to destroy your life.
- People can be so heartless and dirty.
- As a stunt. I was going to do a fifth issue of Answer Me about race, and I was going to convert to Judaism, in the way that Seinfeld did so he could tell jokes. Any monotheistic religion is years behind any religion the East came up with. Apparently monotheism is one of the building blocks of modern society. I think the Hindus, Buddhists and Dhaoists are all light years ahead of Western religion.
- When asked if he should convert to Judaism.
- I think my sense of humor is Jewish. I'm smarter than most white people, which is kind of a Jewish thing, too. And I think that, by and large, Arabs smell funny.
- Many of the racial problems in America are caused by the fact that people are innately tribal, and politicians know how to exploit that biological fact. And since power is built on money, it is in politicians’ best interest to fan racial unrest—even when it’s done under the guise of anti-racist touchy-mushy let’s-all-hold-hands propaganda, because anti-racism still keeps everyone’s attention fixated on race—to divert attention away from financial inequities. They do this because they know that it works.
- The vegan diet is obviously lacking whatever essential nutrient it is that makes people likeable. I’ve met and smelled members of Vegan Nation all across this land, from those who won’t eat lobster in Maine to those who won’t eat Mexicans in California. Few of these mutants seemed healthy, and down to the last platelet of meat-free blood, every one of them was a sanctimonious, judgmental, bourgeois whitebread Ass Face with more burbling hostility and barely concealed animal rage than any dozen drunken deer hunters.