JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is an ongoing manga created by Araki Hirohiko. It has been adapted into an OVA, and is currently being adapted into an anime. Running since 1987, it is currently on it's 8th part.
- There is no need to share my prideful name with a zombie!
- My shivering heart! This burning heat! Cut finely, beat of my blood!
- Sunlight Yellow Overdrive!
- The one who stole your first kiss wasn't JoJo, it was me, DIO!
- Do you remember how many breads you have eaten in your life?
- In response to being asked how many people he has killed.
- The World! Time has stopped!
- MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA...
- Repeatedly shouted by Dio while his Stand attacks with a flurry of punches
Will A. Zeppeli
- Observe the energy my breathing releases.
- Hey baby!!
- You fell for another one of my schemes!
- I'm sorry, can you repeat what you just said? Depending on what you said, I might have to kick your ass!
- I have to resort to the secret Joestar technique: Running away!
- The next thing you're going to say is...
- Joseph often predicts (correctly) what other people are going to say next.
- OH! MY! GOD!
- Yare Yare Daze...
- Jotaros catchphrase. It means as much as "What a pain...", expressing his annoyance at most problems that arise.
- ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA...
- Repeatedly shouted by Jotaros stand while punching
- The reason you have lost... is because you have made me angry.
- Who in face are you?!
- A translation of one of Jotaro's line from the infamous "Duwang Translation"
- Tsk tsk! Yes I am!
- His answer upon being asked by Polnareff if he is the real Abdul, since he was believed to be dead.
- What the hell did you just say about my hair, you bastard?!
- Josuke has his hair styled in a pompadour, which is often the target of mockery from enemies.
- Repeatedly shouted by Josuke's stand while punching
- What a beautiful Duwang, chew, you can't find its like anywhere else...
- Translation from the infamous "Duwang translation"
- When I was a kid, I saw Mona Lisa from my grammar school art book....The fist time I saw her, with her hands on her knee...how do I say this...I had a boner...
- "Good day" in italian
- My dream is to become a Gang Star!