Johan Neerman (born May 24, 1959, Kortrijk, West Flanders) is a Belgium architect, inventor, industrial designer, system thinker focusing on urban mobility, transport systems, naval design and architecture.
- A good building should contribute and interact with the environment and underline human values.
- “Object”, Van Treehouse tot maxi Sampan (April 1998), p. 78
- Public transport is functionality for people not engineers.
- “Het Laatste Nieuws” (December 2001), p.16
- To my mind, design is closer to a sociological approach then a purely aesthetic creation.
- “Arte News”, The global method (2003), p. 113