John N. Mitchell
(Redirected from John Mitchell)
|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say.
- Remarks (overheard by reporters) in July 1969 after meeting with a group of black civil rights workers, who protested the Administration's action on the Voting Rights Act of 1965; reported in The Washington Post, "Watch What We Do," editorial (July 7, 1969), p. A22.
- This country is going so far to the right you won't recognize it.
- To a reporter, mentioned in New York Times obituary.
- All that crap, you're putting it in the paper? It's all been denied. Katie Graham's gonna get her tit caught in a big fat wringer if that's published. Good Christ! That's the most sickening thing I ever heard.