(Redirected from Kapell, William)
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Music isn't enough. Performers aren't enough. There must be someone that loves music as much as life. For you, and remember this always, those of us with something urgent to say, we give everything.
- Quoted by Claudia Cassidy, Chicago Tribune, October 30, 1953 
- He was, this smoldering, passionate young pianist, generous, lovable, deeply gentle of heart.
- Claudia Cassidy, Chicago Tribune, October 30, 1953 
- Few artists have ever battled so manfully with management or so unheitatingly sassed the press. He was afraid of nobody because his heart was pure.