|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- About 1,000 of Khojaly`s 10,000 people were massacred by the Armenian Army in Tuesdays attack. Azerbaijani television showed truckloads of corpses being evacuated from the Khocaly area.
- Washington Times. — 02 March 1992
- Before Khojali, the Azerbaijanis thought that they were joking with us, they thought that the Armenians were people who could not raise their hand against the civilian population. We were able to break that [stereotype].
- Current president of Armenia and 1992 war lord Serzh Sarkisian's interview (Thomas de Waal, "Black Garden: Armenia and Azerbaijan through peace and war", New York & London: New York University Press, 2003, pp. 169-172)
- The event in Khojaly was organized by the political opponents to force my resignation. I found it doubtful that the Armenians would have allowed the Azerbaijanis to collect the bodies had the allegations of a massacre been true.
- The city and its inhabitants were deliberately sacrificed to the political goal – to prevent the People Front of Azerbaijan from coming to power.
- Arif Yunusov, Azerbaijani human rights advocate. Azerbaijani newspaper “Zerkalo”, July 1992
- I am well aware of who had the Khojaly tragedy on their conscience. And it was not the Armenian side.
- Yakup Mammadov, chairman of the Supreme Council of Azerbaijan. Newspaper “Ogonjok”, N 14-15, 1992
- The tragedy was realized by the authorities of Azerbaijan, and concretely – somebody of those high standing.
- Tamerlan Karaev, former Chairman of the Supreme Council of Azerbaijan. Newspaper “Moukhalifat”, April 28, 1992
- January events of 1990 in Baku and events in Khojalu were the handwork of the same people.
- Vagif Huseynov, former Minister of National Security of Azerbaijan. V. B. Haruthunyan, Events in Nagorno-Karabakh, Chronics, part 4, Yerevan, 1994, p. 120
- In reality, the Khojali tragedy is one of the greatest human atrocities of the 20th century. Every effort must be made to seek the world community's unbiased and resolute position regarding this genocide.
- The bloodshed will profit us. We should not interfere in the course of events.