(Redirected from Kitman)
|This Islam-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah.
- The Islamic Perspective of Concealing, Reading Islam
- Al-Taqiyya/Dissimulation, from Al-Islam.Org (Shi'a site)
- Innovations in Taqiyyah by Mufti of Sipaa Sahaba (Shi'a site).
- The Shi'a concept of Taqiyyah (Shi'a site)
- A critical perspective on dissimulation in Islam (Christian site)
- Regarding Shiite Muslims A Sunni site with an opinion on Taqiyya (middle of the page)
- Shaikh Dimashqia rejects Taqiyya as a Sunni doctrine Requires RealPlayer
- Lying in Islam - By Abdullah Al Araby (non-Muslim perspective)
- The Taqiyya Libel Against Muslims- by Sheila Musaji, editor of The American Muslim * (Muslim Perspective)
- Understanding Taqiyya ― Islamic Principle of Lying for the Sake of Allah. Islam Watch (30 April 2007).