Knight Rider (1982 TV series)
Knight Rider is an American elevision series that originally ran from September 26, 1982, to August 8, 1986. The series was broadcast on NBC and stars David Hasselhoff as Michael Knight, a high-tech modern crime fighter assisted by an advanced, artificially intelligent and nearly indestructible car
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Knight of the Phoenix (Part 1) [1.1]
Knight of the Phoenix (Part 2) [1.2]
Deadly Maneuvers [1.3]
Good Day at White Rock [1.4]
- el: You know, you and your buddies must have watched too many bad movies on TV when you were kids.
- Hilly: Why is that?
- Michael: 'Cause your accidentally lousy manners are ten years out of date. You can't be real.
- Hilly: Oh I'm for real, I'm a Scorpion. Hilly.
- Sherry: Davey, run. Go get the sheriff, quick!
- Hilly: This... is Stinger. You're about to be the stingee.
- Michael: Before or after the commercial?
- Sheriff Bruckner: I'll see if I can arrange some kind of a reward for you, Sherry, for aprehending the prisoner.
- Sherry: Oh come on, Sheriff, he is not a criminal.
- Sheriff Bruckner: Yeah, a few hours ago I might have believed you. Since then he has stolen his vehicle from the impound lot and broken out of jail.
- Michael Knigh't: I didn't steal my car.
- Sheriff Bruckner: Oh I suppose you want me to believe that it drove itself over here and picked you up?